Chapter 11

"I don't even know what we can do tonight guys." I said throwing my hair in a ponytail.

"Well, we can just sit here and smoke Damon's weed." Bonnie said with a smirk.

"What? I don't know that's a lot of people to share with." He said narrowing his eyes at Bonnie.

"I don't smoke so that's one less person." Tracy said slightly throwing her hands up.

"I suppose I could smoke a blunt or two." He said before walking out of my apartment and into his. I let out a small sigh and sat on my couch leaving just enough space for Damon to sit next to me.

"So what did you guys do?" Stacie asked wiggling her eyebrow at me.

I felt the heat in my cheeks rise. "He just showed me a cool room. That's all." I said failing to hide my smile.

"Oh, I'm sure." Tracy and Bonnie said together.

Eventually, Damon walked back into my apartment with a jar of marijuana in one hand and a pack of cigarillos in the other. "Okay, so I can actually smoke three blunts." He said shaking the jar and wraps.

"Oh, that's awesome. Do you guys want to watch a movie or something?" I asked grabbing the remote off the table as Damon sat next to me.

"Yes. We are watching Wonder Woman I love that movie!" Stacie exclaimed clapping her hands. I proceeded to put on the movie, but my mind stayed on Damon. I barely knew anything about this man still. Yet I still keep going to him. I feel drawn to him and it's almost overbearing. Everyone was smoking enjoying their time, but I could help but be deep in my thought. Thinking of my dreams and Leaum, About that woman Demari and how much her face resembled mine. I want to know what happened to her. Damon, who was sitting next to me, pushed me out of my thoughts and touched his elbow to my leg as if he was nudging me. I nudged him back harder with the intent to irritate his soul.

He turned his head to me with frustrated eyebrows. "Ow. I was just trying to pass you the blunt jerk." He said nonchalantly, but with a frown.

I laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry." I grabbed the blunt and hit it a few times before passing it to Tracy. I got up before saying "I'm going to make myself some food."

"I'll come with." Damon said following me. I walked into my kitchen and opened the fridge to grab milk for cereal and Damon grabbed a cola as if he was very at home. "I figure you'd say yeah." He said with a shrug before opening it and taking a drink.

"Yeah, I like drugging handsome young men and taking their money." I said with an evil smirk.

"That's not funny." He chuckled.

"I didn't intend for it to be." I replied.

"So what do you have to eat?" He asked changing the subject quickly.

"Well, uh, I've got cereal, chips, lunch meat. Honestly just open the fridge and pick something you want I'm gonna make me a sandwich." I said grabbing everything I needed.

"Well do you think they would want anything?"

"If they do my kitchen is right here for them to family help themselves." I said taking a bite of my food while smiling childishly.

"Harsh." He nonchalantly said. I couldn't help but get captured by his beauty. He wasn't just handsome, or good-looking, but he was beautiful. Who else in the world has golden eyes. Sometimes I could swear they're glowing. "Boo." Damon laughed. "Am I really that gorgeous? I mean seriously no sex has happened, yet you seem so infatuated."

"Don't hype yourself up, pretty boy." I said with an eye roll. Although he did amaze me with just a glance.

"I think you're breath-taking." His voice was soft yet booming and deep. He stepped towards me and moved a strand of hair out of my face.

"Well thank you."

"CAN YOU HURRY UP!" Tracy yelled from the living room.

"Yes, shut up!" I yelled back, but not as loud as her. Damon and I proceeded to walk into the living room. Our night continued and seemed pretty normal, and as it got later I became more sleepy. I was almost eager to sleep, in hopes that I might come across Damon's eyes in my dreams.

"Hey, Mads." Stacie said stopping in the doorway.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked leaning my head to the side a little. I glanced back at Damon who was lingering in the kitchen.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." She said before plopping a short yet passionate peck on my lips.

I must say I was shaken at first, but after she pulled away I smiled. "Well, I had fun too." With that, she walked away, before I shut the door. I looked to see if Damon had seen and I believe he did. His eyes were almost staring so intensely my heart skipped a beat. Why did Stacie kiss me? We have been friends for going on 3 months now, and she's never made an advance towards me before.

"Well, what was that?" Damon asked with a smirk.

"Honestly, couldn't tell ya'." I said with a cheesy big smile and a shoulder shrug. He chuckled but doesn't say anything. It's like he knew I wanted to think. There's too much to think about right now, and it would be selfish to not think of them. Such as my dream of Damon and the Lady that had such a striking resemblance to me. What about Stacie just kissing me? I mean, I've never felt like she was actually flirting with me. Unless she was and I couldn't tell.

-------------------------------------------------------
I wanted this to be longer and although it is longer than the last chapter I want it longer. I've gone through and touched up a few things I thought could use the editing, so I might come and add things later, but this is what you guys get for right now I love you if you've read this far cause that must mean you kind like it? I'm sorry for not updating in so long I really didn't know what to write but I think I've got everything ready now❤️

Comment because I love a laugh and these comments get me crackin