Chapter 6

I yanked my face from his hand. I didn't want him to think he could control me. He definitely could control me though, but if I showed him that he would take control. To be honest I wanted him to control me but I wanted to test my limits first.

"I don't remember what you said," I said looking towards the bartender. "Hey. Can I get another couple shots but of Ceroc?" I asked before placing my money on the counter.

"Coming right up." The bartender replied.

Damon was staring at me so I decided to take my phone out and text Louie. "So you met Louie," Damon said.

"Yes. At first, I told him I couldn't dance with him because I thought it was disrespectful towards you. But for some reason, I had a sudden change in mind." I replied sarcastically. My head flew back as I drank my shots quickly.

"Why do you think that would be disrespectful?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

I narrowed my eyes."Because earlier today you were the one I thought I would dance with. Turns out you don't want to dance." There was silence between us for a while. I knew we would probably never get into a relationship but it still pissed me off that he did that. Now I felt disrespected.

"Well, I'm leaving here soon. I've texted Stacie she's bringing some girl to bed so she won't be able to bring us back. I was going to order an Uber."

I shook my head trying to not be angry. What a nice way to change the fucking subject. "Okay. When are we leaving? I'm getting more intoxicated."

"Because of me?" He asked with a smirk.

I laughed. "Oh, no sweetheart. I had like six shots of Kraken. You couldn't make me feel as good as that."

"We'll see about that. Come on we need to wait outside for the Uber."

I stood up and almost fell to my death. The room was spinning and I count see straight. Usually, I don't get extremely drunk but tonight was different.

"Are you okay?" Damon asked grabbing me before I fell down.

"Ye-yeah. I'm fine." I said walking to the front door with him. We waiting for about 15 minutes until the driver was here. There were a few words exchanged between the lady and him. I could tell she was attracted to him but who wasn't? Deep down I wanted to say something but I'm drunk and I didn't want to be that girl who was a crazy drunk. We drove silently until him and I were at the apartments. I caught my balance and walked up the stairs. As I reached the top step I fell down face first.

"God damn Madeline. Let me help you!" Damon said getting pissed off.

I turned around and faced him still sitting on the step. "Okay fine." He then picked me up and unlocked my door for me. He proceeded to carry me into my room.

"Thank you, Damon," I said as my head started to drop.

"Do you need anything else? You should probably take a shower your sweating like crazy."

"Yeah. I should." I said before walking into the bathroom. He followed behind. "Can you unzip my dress for me?" I asked turning around moving my hair to the side.

"Uh- yes." He said placing one hand on my shoulder and the other on the zipper. As he slowly started to pull the zipper down I could feel how tense he was. Some people would be scared it nervous right now but I trusted him. The dress fell to my feet leaving me almost completely other than my white lacey undergarments. I could feel heat literally radiating off of him.

"I'm sorry," I said feeling embarrassed.

"For what?" He asked. His hand that was on my shoulder, was now playing with the ends of my curls.

"Getting drunk and needing your help."

"You don't have to be sorry." He said before turning in the shower.

"Why?" I asked. Why was he being so nice to me? What makes him so perfect?

"Because I enjoy helping you. Your company is nice "

I say there for a second. He likes my company? Did he like me? "I like you - I mean your company too."

"I know you like me." He said laughing. His smile was so perfect. "Well, the shower-" I cut him off by grabbing his face and kissing him. Without another thought, he kissed me back. His hands roamed up my back and down to my ass. My heart was beating out of my chest. I ran my fingers through his long dark hair, slightly tugging at it. His lips traveled down to my neck sucking and biting making me moan. He picked me up and put me on the sink and began kissing me again. I could feel his hardness through his pants on my thigh. His hand wrapped around my neck before kissing me harder.

Then he pulled away. Completely away. He backed away. "We can't do this right now Madeline." He said shaking his head running a hand through his hair.

"Why not?" I said softly. Was it me? Did I do something? Maybe he didn't like me like I hoped he did.

"You didn't do anything wrong. It was nearly impossible for me to stop but you're drunk right now. I don't want to take advantage of you. You might really want this" He explained. This actually made me feel better because it showed he cared or maybe had human decency.

"I understand," I said before getting off the sink. Even though we weren't going to have sex I could still tease him. I took off my underwear and bra throwing them on the floor. His jaw was clench as he bit his lower lip. "I'm gonna get in the shower now. If you leave please lock the front door."

"You are beautiful." He said with a smile. I winked at him before getting in the shower and closing the curtain. My shower was short. Just long enough for me to wash my body and hair. As I went to lay down I thought about Damon. He was really nice and really good looking. I wonder if he feels the same way about me?

______________________________________

I have work in 4 hours and instead of going to sleep i write this. Lol.

I hope you guys liked this. Some soft smut is coming up in the next chapter or so. I won't give any warnings because this is a sex book don't read it if you don't like sex lmao.