Chapter 1

I stepped into the bar with excitement running through my veins. Today is my first day of work at Hott Stuff, and I have to admit I am a bit nervous. My eyes gazed over to Stacie, the woman who coached me over the weekend. She had been on my mind a lot. I think it was because she was so seductive and attractive. Or maybe I was just a pervert. She waved at me, and gestured me to come over to her booth. As I started to walk over to her I gazed around the bar.

"I live for your outfit. You are definitely getting some free drinks tonight girl!" She said complimenting me.

I looked down and smoothed out any wrinkles I had on my dark maroon crop top. "Thank you. That's what I was going for after all." I said with a small giggle.

"Well good. You getting here is my break alarm so I'll abe back in a half-hour." She said with a smile. I nodded before she walked off.

"Hey, miss! Let me get two shots of Kraken!" A man yelled to me over the loud metal music surrounding us. I started to pour two shots. My gaze lifted to the man sitting in front of me catching him staring at my breast. I give the man both of the shots and he pushed one them my way. "Cheers?"

I looked down at the shot. There's no way I'm going to refuse good booze, but I didn't have a chaser. I guess I'll just have to get over it. "Cheers," I said before clanking my shot glass against his. My head jolted back as I downed the shot. "This shit is harsh!" I laughed. Then the front door to the bar slammed shut. I turned around grabbing all the liquor I might need for this clearly angry or aggressive person.

"Can I get a glass of Jack Daniels whiskey?" A deep silky voice said from behind me. I spun around with the liquor in my hand. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw the beautiful man standing in front of me. He had long black hair and a strong face. His jawline was sharp enough to cut me. The white shirt he wore was clinging to his body and the top of it unbuttoned exposing his tattooed chest.

"Y-yes. Um- would you like ice with that?" I asked before looking into his eyes. They were a beautiful golden color. My gaze drifted to the woman next to him. She had on a lacy black dress and a collar. My eyebrows raise as I notice the man held a leash that was hooked to her collar.

"Yes please." The man said eyeballing me. He looked me up and down, before looking the other way. I rolled my eyes at him before pouring his drink and handing it to him.

"Hey, Madeline I decided to cut my break early because I got bored," Stacie said walking over to me.

"Alright. Do you got this down while I go to the restroom real quick?" I asked gesturing to all the people at our booth. She gave me a simple nod and I walked off. I could feel all the drunk men starting at my ass through my shorts and fishnets. So far I loved my job. I could drink. Meet people.

After using the restroom I walked out of the bathroom. Before I could walk down the hall someone's arm snaked around my waist.

"I don't like it when people roll their eyes at me. It makes me feel disrespected." A stern voice said from behind me. I turned around and my eyes met his. How did he notice I rolled my eyes? He wasn't paying that close attention. "Aren't you going to apologize for it?" He asked with his arm still around my waist.

My eyebrow knotted together. "N-no! You were staring at me! That's why I rolled my eyes at you." I said cross in my arms under my breast to slightly push them up. What am I doing?

Suddenly he pushed me against the wall and his hand gently wrapped around my face. "I was starting at you because I find myself very attracted to you. So apologize now." He ordered with a stern angry tone. My heart raced.

"I'm s-sorry." I stuttered. My body started to shake.

"Good girl." He said with a much smoother tone. I looked into his golden eyes and licked my lips. "I will be back here tomorrow."

"Okay," I said softly. With that, he let go of my face and started to walk away. I stood there for a moment trying to process what just happened. When I walked back out to the bar the man was grabbing his jacket. I notice the girl he was with is gone. Maybe he ordered her to leave so he could go back there and talk to me.

"You look like you just saw a ghost," Stacie said nudging me playfully but she also sounded genuinely concerned.

"No, I'm fine. That man with black hair came back there and hit on me though." I said laughing.

She let out a sigh. "Be careful if you guys hang out. He's a little crazy." She said fixing some drinks.

"Why. I mean he did seem a little bit... Scary?" I said looking for words to call him.

She scoffed. "A little? Did you see that he had that bitch on a leash?" She said laughing.

"Yeah, I did," I said with no emotion.

That night I kept thinking about that man. How beautiful his face was. How strong his arms we're. But the thing that I thought about the most was his golden eyes. I had never met someone so beautiful. So intimidating.
______________________________________
So this is the first chapter of my new book. I use to have an older page it was popular and had a book that has 266k readers but I logged off because the book was poorly written and I no longer had interest in it. So here is my fresh start!

I hope you guys like this!!