0.9

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

Zander's POV

I silently gazed at her marvelous face after I uttered the words that could possibly end me or rejoyous me. I watched as her eyes scanned over me while the hospital room was dead silent, the only thing that you could hear were the two of us breathing. When she did not answer me right away and stayed silent, I could feel my heart start to drop to my stomach as a frown came onto my face and then deepen as the silence continued, until she finally spoke.

"Okay talk"

I let my eyes scan over her face before letting my eyes connect with hers. After a few seconds I thought it would be a better idea if she was not sitting on my lap, so that when I am trying to talk to her. . . I won't get distracted. I put my hands on her waist lifting her slightly off my lap and placing her in the empty space next to me on the bed. I knew that this must have disappointed her, because it disappointed me to have to remove her off of my lap.

"I know that all of this must be kind of weird, having your reality change to something different must be freaky. I understand if you do not want to be with a mon-".

Before I could finish the word 'monster' a cold and smooth hand was placed over my mouth silencing me almost immediately. The hand did not only silence me but also sent waves of sparks to pass through my face. I looked at the women next to me in surprise I gazed into her bright blue eyes as she gave me a large grin, as she looked into my brown eyes.

"I want this Zander, being with you. . . It makes me feel all bubbly inside and I love that feeling I love feeling warm and safe. I miss being warm and safe"

I could feel the confusion roll in at the end of her sentence but I soon changed my confused face to a look filled with joy came onto my face because my mate just told me that she wanted me and that I made her feel safe; After she said all of that I could feel Midnight start howling in the back of my head, in happiness but that was soon replaced with his hormonal self telling me to grab our mate and place our mark onto her neck so that everyone could know that she was ours. But I ignored him and put a large smile onto my face looking at her.

"are you sure, are you being for real?"

I knew from the sound of my voice in my ears that I was just a small bit to excited and I thought that would have been a little weird for her but all she did was let out a glorious giggle as she rolled of the bed that we were both on turning herself to me telling me that she wanted food. I felt kind of ify about taking her out there at this moment no one in my pack but the people that were at the diner with me knows about me finding my mate. I did not want anyone to think just because I have found my mate things are going to change. Soon everyone who is a werewolf will know that Zander Black has found his mate therefore making her a target for the many enemies I have gained since becoming the Alpha. Right when she pulled the door to the room an inch open I placed my hand on the door closing it once again, leaving my arm next to her head as she turned herself around and gave me a 'what?' look.

"Beware darling I am a whole different person around my pack mates. Most of them don't even know I have found my mate yet"

When I said this to her she looked at me for a few seconds before she rose her left eyebrow. I watched as her eyes scanned my down body, This made me look down at my body to see that I was wearing a small light blue hospital gown seeing this made my face go slightly pink in embarrassment as I felt a light breeze on my bum. I looked at her face to see that she had a small smirk on her face as she looked at me, my face, again.