3.2

Don't forget to comment, vote and follow

•gif is 7 year old Arielle•

BONUS CHAPTER #2

-Flashback 12 Years-

Third Person POV

Seven year old Arielle Winters was laid out on her bed flat on her stomach as she had her head resting on her palm wearing a grey sweater and pants as she had her eyes on her new friend, well if you could call her 'imaginary friend' that, Arielle calls her 'angel sent from heaven to protect her' as her friend. The first time that Alexina had came into a conversation between Arielle and Andrew, Arielle was trying to tell her father about her new found friend, and how she was an angel . . . Andrew did not like it so he smacked her across her little face leaving a welp in the shape of a large handprint telling her that she was to old now to be having an imaginary friend and to never speak of this imaginary person again, this made sure that Arielle never said anything about her new friend to her father again, she never told anyone for that matter in fear that he would smack her again, not wanting to get hit more than she already was getting hit by her once loving father.

Alexina was sat in front of the small seven year old, she has been spending much time with the small demi-god child telling her stories of what she knew about Olympus, and all of its people. Alexina was trying to let the girl have a small bit of knowledge of her heritage, wanting her to know at least a small bit about her family. Over the small course of time that Alexina knew the child Alexina had grown quite fond of her and she hated that the three fates told her that she could not intervene on what Andrew Winters was doing to his daughter, she felt disgusted with herself that she had to sit back while watching this happen to the loving child. She wanted to send the man to the underworld for what he was doing to her.

"Alexina, tell me of this magical land! Who else lives there? Is it beautiful there?"

Alexina smiled at the small girl as she listened to the small giggles that passed her lips as her sparkling blue eyes were watching the brunette beauty that sat merely a foot away from her, waiting to learn more about the magical land she was being told about. A place where gods roamed. A place full of beauty . . . a place that held something Arielle seeked dearly . . . freedom

"Well little one, this place is called Olympus! It is where the gods live, I have never been myself but I have heard it is amazing there. It has to be, gods and goddess live there of course. The people are amazing, there is said to be gold everywhere, and if you were to step outside, the view was absolutely amazing for you saw all of earth. Animals roam free, it's such an amazing place Arielle. Pure happiness. would you like to learn about my favorite goddess?"

Alexina sighed while looking deep in thought just thinking of Olympus, she had this task at hand therefore she has never seen Olympus, she wished to see Olympus. Arielle's small giggles filled the air as she watched Alexina daydream about the magical land, the place sounded amazing Arielle wished she could escape to be there . . . take her pain away and live with gods. Arielle scooted her body a little bit closer to where her friend sat while her eyes grew in size