1.5

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

Zander's POV

It has been four days since my mate was stolen away from me, four days since I went to her room and saw that it was covered in her blood and everything was torn apart. After I left her motel room Midnight gained control and tore our small town apart searching for our mate, then he proceeded to leave the comforts of our territory and we killed any rogue on the outskirts of my pack territory that came across us. Without her; I felt incomplete, I need to know where she is. . . I need to know that she is okay, that she's alive. Since Arielle has been missing everyone in the Blood-Moon pack has been on high alert for anything concerning their Luna, and if anything com up about her they reported it to me immediately.

"Alpha Black, Luna Black has entered back into the territory I repeat Luna Black has entered back into the territory."

Once one of the higher ranking male warriors of the pack finished reporting to me through the pack link Midnight, who has opted to being silent with me the past four days, perked back up. I ignored him for the moment as I stood up from my leather office chair speeding straight to my office door basically yanking it off the hinges while trying to pull it open so I could run to my foyer, anyone who I ran past followed after me wanting to know if there happen to be any danger because their Alpha was running like a maniac who lost his head through the pack house. When I was outside finally I started looking around the large yard while my nostrils flared at the scent of vanilla with a hint of fresh strawberries. My eyes landed on a small car that was pulling into the drive way, that is when I smelt the sulfer smell of a rogue. At this scent I let my eyes land on the body that was currently driving the car closer towards us, he was a buff guy from what I could see, he had black hair and I could see a few tattoos peaking from his shirt as the car got closer but as soon as he stopped the car in front of us my attention was no longer on him but it was now on my mate. I practically sprinted down the front steps skipping a few every now and again running towards the car. As soon as I reached it I yanked Arielle's door open letting my hand fall onto her body pulling her body towards mine taking a huge intoxicating breath of her scent in and I could feel my eye slightly fill with tears thanking the gods above that Arielle was returned to me safe.

"I missed you so much, I thought I lost you."

When I squeezed her body closer to mine trying to get her closer to my body when she yelped making me pull away from her letting my eyes scan her body to see what happen, feeling my heart race faster in my chest. When my eyes scanned her body Midnight tried to take control making my eye flash black. I looked to see that she had bruises splattered across her arms and legs along with welts and cuts and her dress that she had been wearing four days ago was tattered and had two holes on either side of her body and her pale skin was stained red with blood. I could see two bullet wounds that were stitched horribly. I looked at her wrists to see that they were raw and bruised like she had been chained up. I felt midnight growl but before I could say anything about her injury I heard a female's scream from behind me which made my head shoot up to see what was going on. I noticed that two large male pack warriors were holding back the she wolf Cara while two others were behind the rogue who was now on his knees with a dagger to his neck. I gave them a small nod telling them it was okay to get rid of the filth, not even caring that Cara was his mate. But before the two males could execute him Arielle pulled her legs from the car pulling herself away from me running towards where they were and yelled.

"No stop!"

When the two warriors heard their Luna's Luna voice their heads snapped towards her and they took a step away from the rogue who was now looking at Arielle in hope.