0018

•gif is Zeke•

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

Zander's POV

Once I finished the meeting that I was having with my mate along with her newly found guardian, I dismissed Zeke giving him the okay to leave my office. I looked back at my mate after Zeke closed the office door and watched as she stood up and walked around my desk so that she was standing in front of my chair looking at me. She looked at me in the eyes as she smiled lowing herself so that her legs were on either side of mine and she was sitting on my lap.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?"

I watched as she bit her lip, which mate Midnight and I go crazy, and smile as me as her eyes looked me over,

"What a beautiful smile our mate has"

I had to agree with what Midnight had to say, everything about Arielle makes me feel happiness I haven't felt in years.

"You're not so bad your self, especially with all my temporary marks on your neck"

"Yes I love having your scent on me it sooths me"

I watched as her eyes flickered black, a sign that Winter was trying to come to the surface, but before she could Arielle took control. She looked at me and then she lent her head down and connected her lips to my neck. I feel little needle pricks all over my body as she started leaving kisses all over my neck until she made it to the bottom of my neck where my neck meets my shoulder. I felt my body shutter in excitement, and as if my shutter of excitement failed her she started sucking harder making me moan aloud. At the feeling I was getting I gripped her hips tightly biteing my tongue while closing my eyes as I felt Midnight going crazy. The thing that drove the two of us over board is when we felt her canines scrape across the skin she would mark making us groan louder than any other times we ever moaned.

"Let our mate make us hers"

Right when I heard Modnight whisper that out to me I could help but blurt out

"Arielle I want you to mark me"

I knew that my eyes were completely black from everything that she was making me feel and my heart was racing at what she would reply with. When I blurted this out she pulled her head from my neck and looked at me with her pitch black eyes and canines that poked out from her lips. She made eye contact with my black eyes as she puffed air out, mating was very tiring.

"Are you sure Zander, are you going to mark me too?"

"I'm positive about this. I've been waiting for you my whole life Arielle and I want to be yours... I want people to know I've found my Luna, the future mother to my pups. I will mark you when we make love and complete the mating process"

I watched as red tent came onto her cheeks as she slightly nodded at me dipping her head back into my neck. I felt as she began kissing and nipping her teeth where she was going to place her mark at, making midnight howl out in pleasure in my mind. This is extraordinary, I could not stop the small moan that came from my lips as I gripped onto her hips. After a few more minutes of her pleasurable teasing I felt an immense pleasure fall over my body as she plunged her canines into my neck making me let a loud groan fall from my lips. I could feel my hands move from her hips and explore all around her back and she held her teeth in my neck exchanging my DNA with some of hers thus going to change my scent mixing it with hers. After what felt like years of pleasure Arielle finally pulled her teeth from my neck before locking the mark and sealing it while sending a jult of pleasure up my spine making me grunt. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back with a huge smile on my face I could feel as the puffs of air left my lungs. I felt the warmth of the mate bond growing even more than it was as I looked at her while contacting my beta in the pack link.