NOTICE

Before you start reading this book I would like to remind you that this book is my property and the ideas in this book are mine. Please do not steal anything in this book and claim it as your own, I work very hard at trying to make ideas that you guys would enjoy to read about. It takes me at least an hour or two just to write the chapter and then when it is time another hour or two to edit the chapter. So please do not take anything because I will have to take action.

comment as you read, I love reading your guys' commentary and your thoughts as you go through my book. Good and bad! You guys can also post stuff on my wall, sometimes i don't see all comments I get! xxx

If any of you see anyone that is using anything from my book please tell me, pm me and if you are using it I would kindly ask you to take it down. Thank you again for reading my book and I hope you enjoy!

A reminder that I am in no way a 'professional' writer, with that being said there will be mistakes along with horrible plot holes, and clichés in this book. I started this over two years ago and I'm hoping that by now I am a much better author but you know, probably not. I am going through this and editing and changing things that are to horrible that I can not keep in. . . I'll be re-vamping this a bit so get ready!!

Alpha is only available on Wattpad and Quotev.

CAST

Barbara Palvin as Arielle Winter

Francisco Lachowski as Zander Black