0025

Don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

(This takes place before everything with her uncles)

Arielle's POV

Here I was, surrounded by people I loved. It was almost Christmas time, and for the first time since my mother's 'death' I was putting up Christmas decorations. Some would say that Zander was going a small bit overboard with everything but when I told him that this was going to be my first christmas in a long time he told everyone in the house to find anything Christmas and buy it. So that is how our lovely foyer got covered in potted white Poinsettias going up every other step leading into the living room. On either side of the large staircase were real trees that were covered in lights and fake snow topped with a tree topper, and in the living room was another tree identical to the two in the foyer placed underneath a large chandelier... Why we needed three trees I don't know.

I was helping Cara and Nella hang the tinsel around the guardrail of the stairs and the beams that were at the top of the stairs, draping it so the it when onto the small chandelier that was above the staircase.

"Hey you guys by any chance have you seen Mikal?"

I just finished raping some tinsel on the stairs as I looked up at Cara, who was on the other side of the staircase doing the same thing as me. I looked around the room to see that everyone was now looking at her, also wondering where the third in command was. Well almost everyone... Zander and Alec looked smug as Alec answered

"You guys didn't hear? A few days ago he found his mate, a girl named Nadia... I think. He is probably getting a early Christmas gift right about now"

I shook my head slightly with a smile on my face as the others were laughing at what the beta said. I watched as the boys were putting more fake snow onto our live trees, I wanted live trees because I thought that it would make the house smell even more like Christmas than it already did. I watched all my friends, all my family as they were laughing at random jokes they were telling each other and it was like those moment in a movie were the main character looks around at their family and everything goes in slow motion, this would be the moment that my movie would be in slow motion.

When my eyes landed on my mate who stood next to his beta laughing at something he said, I could feel the joy seep through me. This man was mine, I did not care what the rumors say about him or how bad people think he is... this is the man I know, the one that goes through all this trouble just to make sure that his mate has a good Christma. I knew tha Winter agreed with everything that I was saying because a little purr like sound came from out of my mouth as I looked at Zander.

I knew that I had been watching him for to long because her turned his head to look at me and I could see the large smile make its way back onto his face as we just stood there, him across the room from me, just gazing at each other like we were the only ones in the room. When I twisted the last of the tinsel into its place and the bag of fake snow was empty Zander, Zeke, Cara, Nella, Alec and I all took a step back to look at our work. I felt a smile come onto my face at how beautiful it was... the thing that brought tears to my eyes was when Zeke stepped up and plugged the lights in the two trees in front of us in, and they came to life. I could feel a few tears of happiness fall from my eyes, I never thought I would be so happy just to have a Christmas.