0020

•gif is Marcus•

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

Arielle's POV

I watched my mothers face to see if there was any signs of deceit but saw none, I watch in in surprise as he face still showed no emotion looking at me

"Wait did you just say brother? Why didn't you tell me you had a brother? More importantly an evil brother?"

My felt as my breathing became more frantic, it started to feel like the area was closing in on me and it was getting harder for me to breath by the minute. I started gasping for breath and I placed my right hand over my heart as a flash of pain entered it and I closed my eyes. When the pain passed through me I felt my mom lay her hand on my shoulder.

"Arielle you need to calm down, with your soul panicking you body flatlined for over five minutes, they thought you died. They had to use defibrillators to start your heart up again. Your mate freaked out and when they were getting the defibrillator ready to shock you heart to start again he ran out of the room trying to control Midnight and he has not left your room since. I also have to tell you that you may have just woke up here but because I pulled you from your body so suddenly you have been out of your body for four days."

When she said this I nearly choked on my spite ending up with me hunched over with my hands placed on my knees trying to catch my breath. FOUR DAYS? I have been out for for day? What is with me and four days?

"What did you just say? If it has really been four days mom I need to get back to them, I need to get back to Zander. Now I need to warn them about your brother; my uncle"

She squeezed my shoulder with the hand that was still on my shoulder while a smile was on her face and the weird look in her eyes from before.

" I know but remember my love, my brother is making his move knowing him he's already planted or recruited people, the latter most likely because that mate of your is not to fond of rogues. So watch you back girl, if I need to speak with you again I will make sure not just to call upon you so fast I will give Winter a warning. I love you and I wanted to tell you he still goes by his given name Marcus that's all I know of him because I have not seen him since his banishment centuries ago"

she place a kiss on my forehead and a smile before I felt like I was moving faster that the speed of sound, and then I gasp sitting straight up in the bed in my room where I laid. I took a look around to see that I was in a plain white room with a television in the corner of the room, I took a look at what I was placed in and saw that I was in one of those ugly hospital gowns that show your bum and I had an IV in my right arm and I had a thing covering my nose that most likely was the thing to make sure I stayed breathing in my coma and I had these things stuck to my chest that went to the heart monitor.

No one was in the room with me so I thought it would be a great time to find my mate and warn him of the danger that was approaching. I tugged the thing off my nose, then I yanked the IV in my arm only wincing for a second before I moved to the things on my chest I knew when I took these off it would send the nurses an alert saying I 'flatlined' again but I didn't care all I was thinking about was my mate who I knew was in pain and distress and about the safety of my guardian and pack including my mate.

As I suspected right when I pulled them off the heart monitor flat lined and I heard many shuffling feet outside in the hall ask I stood up stretching my stiff muscles. When the door flew open I saw a pale nurse with brown eyes come in with frantic eyes but when they landed on me I saw her shoulders relax and she took a breather