0023

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, and Comment

Arielle's POV

It has been two hours since everything happened with the man that claimed that he was my uncle. Two hours since I found out that my mother is out to kill me and that she basically never cared about me. I should have known all the accidents throughout my life were not accidents. It's been two hours since my uncle stepped in front of an arrow for me and died. But when Zander brought him into the hospital wing so that he could be brought to the mortician so he could be ready for a funeral the pack doctor said that he was not died. I guess that is what he meant when he told me he could not die before he well... Died. I also washed my hands just as he said to make sure wolves babe didn't get into my system.

I was in my uncles hospital room alone, well my uncles unconscious body was here but... I asked both Zander and Zeke who both did not want to leave my side if I could have some alone time, just me and my thoughts. I also wanted to be alone when my uncle when he woke up.I was alone with my unconscious uncles

"Winter do you think what Marcus tells us is the truth? Would mother do that?"

Once I asked this to my wolf through our link I waited for a few seconds to get an answer from her.after a minute I heard her voice in my mind

"I have a feeling our uncle speaks the truth Arielle, Moon Goddess has never came to her other children in the past like this. I think she knows she is in trouble and is useing us, I have never met another pure white wolf before, I don't think any other child of hers had a wolf Arielle. I think we are the only of our kind"

Hearing this made me Looked down at my hands as I picked at my nails feeling my eyes prick with tears. I couldn't believe this is my life, I spent years of my life with a father who never loved me and used me as his personal punching back blaming me for my mother's death and then I have a mother who would do anything to save herself and her position as a goddess and who wished to kill me. My mother led those rogues to me, led my father to me. What does that mean of my guardian? Maybe she didn't give me Zeke I mean if she's the one that sent them to me she wouldn't give me someone who would save me. Right? This whole ordeal is so confusing. When she gave me Winter she told me she did it because she was waiting till I found him...

If Winter is the only one of her kind, if we are the only one of our kind then that would mean I was to never get a wolf, Why would she give me one? Before I could answer my own thoughts I heard a groan come from my right and I turned and looked to see that it was Marcus, he had his eyes open and was sitting up on the bed looking at me.

"Niece, where am I? How long have I been here?"

After he said this he started unhooking everything from his body making the machine go haywire and when everything was unhooked he stood from the hospital bed, I was about to tell him that he shouldn't do that. I mean he was impaled with a freaking arrow and dead for goodness sake.

"Um you are in my pack hospital, do not worry I asked the others for some peace I want to know more. You have been out for about two hours now"

I nodded his head at me slightly before shivering slightly. He looked down at his body to see that he was in a short hospital gown, that made me giggle slightly at the face he made. I pointed to the chair that had clothes for him, he gave me a small smile as he walked over to them picking up the grey joggers with a pull string and a simple black V-neck short sleeved t-shirt. He nodded at me before walking into the washroom.

After a few moment of him being in the the door reopened and he walked out wearing the clothes. I walked his barefeet to the hospital bed he was one in, stoping to shut of the insufferable heart machine. He sat on the bed turning his body so it could face my body, that was seated in the chair next to the bed.

"What would you like to know niece?"

As if knowing that was going to take awhile Winter went to the back of my mind as laid down. I looked at him in the eyes as I let a small sigh pass my lips.

"I want to know why my mother is doing this? Winter tells me that she is the only white wolf, how is that even possible if there are Legends say that all her children had white fur? Did she give me the Winter only because I found Zeke?"

I could see that the gears in his head were turning trying to figure out which quistion he should answer first. Before giving himself a small nod and looked me in the eyes once again.

"I had my suspicions that she was doing this, father told Amanda many many centries maybe even a millennia or three ago that she was to have a child every 500 years so that if she were to ever die or fade her child had to take over her position. She was to give this child a pure white wolf so that Father would know that this was his grandchild and was to be the next Moon Goddess/God or was the one to pick the next worthy Goddess or God. My sister, your mother did not like the idea of losing her title but she was having the children because father would see to it she slept with a mortal, odd I know. I guess father was not seeing to it that she was giving the children their wolves. You are the first of her children that I have met and that I spent time with, acually you are the only child that I know of hers to live past 10 years old. Amanda she cared little for her children, she saw your brothers and sisters to be threats to her. As for Zeke, I am the one who created the guardians for my sister's children, I did so many many years ago when I was still a god. When father told her she must have children. I did it because my sister left her children unprotected, unwatched for, she did not even care, but I did... the children were my blood; my nieces and nephews. I wanted my family to be protected. I think my sister had to give you your wolf because she knew that I would be coming for her and she wanted to have you on her side and wanted you to fight for her not against her."

I nodded my head trying to wrap my head around everything that my uncle just spilled out to me. Knowing that my elder brothers and sister did not even live to the age I am right now. I wanted to win this if my mother was trying to kill me... I was not going to go down without a fight that is for sure.

"Okay, is she going to start a war with my pack? How are we going to win this war uncle? I want to protect my people"

When I said this his back straightened and I could see pride in his eyes. I watched as a smile made its way onto his face as he stood up from the bed and walked to the door of the room with my eyes following him. When he made it to the door and put his hand on the handle he turned his head to look at me.

"Let's go speak to this Alpha mate of yours and start our plan of attack against your mother niece"

He smiled largely as he twist the handle pulling the door open and steeping into the hallway. I just got a bombshell in me and now he wishes to speak about war plans?! I just laughed slightly shaking my head as I stood up from the chair and walked to the door and opening it. I walked out and started following my uncle, how he knew where he was going was a mystery to me. The only thing I felt as I was following him was something was going to go wrong, really wrong.

Word Count: 1495

Heylo welp... I hope you guys like... Tell me what you think will happen haha. Well I have to go do a live class for my maths class which sucks because I HATE MATH this was edited 4/4/2016