0026

Don't forget to Follow, Vote and Comment

Zander's POV (finally)

I really do not know how I feel about having the man that was rumored to be out to kill my beautiful mate staying in my home. She asked me about two or so hours ago if she could be by herself in her uncle's hospital room so she could have sometime to be with her thoughts seeing as she has had a lot on her mind since her uncle told her about her mother and then proceeded to be shot by a hunter with an arrow. I do not know if i believe this man, I mean this is about the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess no matter what your position is or if you are in a pack or not, we knew to worship growing up. Growing up my mother would tell me many stories about the Moon Goddess and about all of the wonderful things that she had done for our people and then this man comes here wanting to change our views on the Moon Goddess. He told Arielle that she is the one leading the rogues against the pack under his name. I really do not want to believe this man, but I see that Arielle believes him and I stand behind her on her decision. But just because I stand behind her does not mean that I will let my guard down around him.

After having a long internal battle with myself I was pulled out from my mind by my mate calling a pack meeting through the pack link for me. Once she asked me for a pack meeting I then passed the message onto Alec and Nella seeing as the two of them were my second in commands. I then made sure to call Zeke through the link telling him to come to the meeting knowing that Arielle will most likely like to have her guardian.

-One Hour Later-

"She will be going to go after Arielle, I know that that is her plan. Arielle now is a werewolf and she can now take her place as the Moon Goddess or she could give the title to someone else. Amanda does not want that to happen she loves being worshipped, When the war happens she will be telling most of the rogues to go straight to the Luna"

When Marcus said this I could feel as my shoulders went stiff knowing that Arielle was in danger and knowing that she was not just going to sit in the pack house while her pack was in danger and was fighting for her safety. When Marcus saw that I was not answering he moved onto talking to my beta female Nella, talking with her about placement of everyone on the battle ground. As Nella opened her mouth to reply to Marcus I felt hands being placed onto my shoulders and they slightly squeezed, I could feel as my muscles in my body began to relax at the soothing touch of my mate. At her touch my thoughts drifted back to Christmas Eve night when I officially made Arielle my Luna. I remember how she reacted when she became the Luna and I had to help her shut out everyone thoughts that were coming at her through the mind link. I could feel my smile grow at the thought of that.

"Arielle, your mother may know that you know everything now, she has eyes and ear everywhere it would not surprise me if she has gotten spies in your pack. You will have to watch your back until she brings the fight to you, I know my sister and I know that you are not going to die for her she will make sure you die by her"

I watched as Arielle gulped a small bit as she nodded her head towards her uncle I saw that her eyes started to fill with tears and she tried to shake them away but could not so she ran out of my office into the hallway. I stood up from my desk intending to follow her but was stopped by my beta female Nella who was also stood up with her hand up telling me to stop.

"Alpha let me go talk to her, maybe she needs some girl to girl talk between friends... maybe that will help"

I slightly nodded my head at her knowing that what she was saying was probably true, that my mate needed some girl talk. I watched as Nella walked out of my office door and walked the same way that Arielle had ran. I turned my head to see that the three males that were still in my office were also standing looking at the door, my eyes landed on Arielle's mate and I could feel as Midnight growled out to him.