Me?

???: Oh shit!!! I'm fucking idiot ... Omg what should I do now???  Now today also I will get detention...it is your fault why you insisted to play  game with you? 😕 huh... Ahhhhhhhhh... I hate you tae.

Tae: it's not my fault ...now go y/n you're already late
.
Y/n: yeah whatever.

~~ hi I'm Kim y/n... lives with my stepbrother Kim Tae Hyung and Kim Nam Joon. Yeah, you may be thinking about why stepbrothers? Well, it's a long story ... You see I used to live in an orphanage and one day these and Mr and Mrs came and adopted me. That day was my best day ever cuz from there my new and best life started ... Well, mom and dad are always away cuz of some company work and we have a maid ... She is really cute and always cheerful and my first friend ever her name is Selena ~~

Y/n: ahh! ouch!

???: careful!! miss sleepyhead

I frowned

Y/n: oh you shut up jungle book

???: excuse me my name is jungkook, not jungle book.

Y/n: aww someone is angry.

Jk: yeah 🤨

???: you guys again fighting? huh

Y/n: oh!! good morning!! Lisa!

Lisa: good morning y/n I thought you'll get late today and that too again.

Jk: same here.

I looked at jungkookie's shy face. and tried not to laugh I know jungkook like Lisa and that's why he's always shy and awkward around Lisa.

Lisa: oh yeah hi jungkook I dint notice sorry for that.

'Aww shit ' i thought 'i'm feeling bad for him'

Jk: umm. It's okay...'Lil disappointed but fine.'

Y/n: umm... So guys lets go it's already 7:45

???: oh come on already forgot me? asshole!!

I rolled my eyes and continue walking as I know whose voice it is.

Lisa: will you stop it Hwasa it too much now... I'll complain about you for sure.

We reached our classroom which was already half-filled with some crazy girlfriend and boyfriends... Well, whatever I don't believe in love cuz my first-ever relationship was the worst. My ex used to abuse me and always treated me like trash ... Our relationship was nothing like today they are experiencing. Well, whatever I don't care. I sit on my desk as usual and our first class was maths which was obviously boring but I have to score good marks so tried not to sleep this time ... But you know it was really hard for me to do that but anyway I did it.
                         ~ *time skip* ~

Y/n: ¶∆¶ Lissssaaaa!!!!!

Lisa: oh my y/n what happened?

Y/n: 😏 nothing just wanted to make you worry.

Lisa: what the-

Jk: don't make Lisa worry for no reason y/n and eat you're already so thin and small.

Y/n: Ooooo someone is worried for Lisa. Omg .... (I said as was teasing him)

Jk was flustered.
Jk: s-shut up y/n.😶

*Lisa you're so lucky I messaged her.

*why though and how though* she replied

*for being crush of your crush* I replied.

*omg °^° you're so bad y/n* she replied.

I laughed evilly without realising that we're in college.