reality!!!

"We are not humans ...
.. We are Vampires..."

I looked at him... Is he crazy??

Y/n: what the fuck are you saying??
Vampires DON'T exists...

Jimin: I knew it you will say this...I will-

Y/n: if you were aware of this then you should have made another excuse. Not vampire... Hahaha

I laughed sarcastically.

Suga: No We are vampires and we can give you proof too.

Y/n: Can't you just stop it??
Stop blabbing around... Will you?

Suga: You will not believe us... Right?? Then let us give you a proof.

Y/n: Fine... Show me your proof.

Jimin: Okay then your brothers will show you ... First... I will give you a description first ... They have fangs ... And me too... We drink blood... Real human blood... We can even kill a human with one punch.
And we can obtain red eyes... Green eyes... Purple eyes... And dark black eyes...

Y/n: What the-... Fine show me... Taehyung show me your proof...

Even though I know that they are lying but one part of my heart is saying to believe them... But why?? I know that vampires don't exist then why am I letting them prove themselves. Why just why????

Mr Jung: Wait we also want to say something.

Hobi: yes dad?

Mr Jung: y/n?

Y/n: yes Mr Jung?

Mr Jung: They are telling you the truth...

Y/n: What??

Mrs Jung: yes sweetie he is right...I don't want you to get scared of them... I don't know if u are my hye in or not... But I see you as my daughter.

Y/n: what do you mean by them?? If hobi is your son then may be-

Mrs Jung: no I was not a vampire... I was a human being like you... But after marrying a vampire ... I have to become a vampire too... My daughter hye in was a human because someone requested us to take care of her...

Y/n: okay enough this is too much... I'm done here...

Namjoon: Y/N!!! JUST SIT DOWN AND LISTEN TO US !!!
He said while growling...I can see his red eyes ... His fangs. Veins... And his anger ... He is a vampire?? No no, it's not true...they don't exist.

Taehyung: hyung calm down.

Y/n: s-s-so its t-true??

Jimin hugged me from back and tried to make me calm down... But I was so scared... Sacred of my own brother??? No way...

Y/n: I have to escape... You all will kill me... No, I have to go from here...
Let me go!!! Don't touch me!!!

Jimin: calm down y/n!!!

Before I could do anything ... Suga knocked me and I passed out.

Jimin: HYUNG!!!! You should have not done that...

Suga: sorry kiddo... But we have no time... She had too much. Let her rest now.

Taehyung: can I take her home?
I don't want to see her like this again... Please.

Jimin signed...
Jimin: okay. Take care of her... Please... And please give this book to her... Maybe this can help her to gain her memories back???

Namjoon: don't worry about That...

Jin: can I come with you too??

Suga: are you guys mad?? Don't you know that she is in danger?? Don't you know that HE has come?? And searching for her and Jimin??

Jimin: I know hyung but can you manage things up, please... I will make sure to make her happy and regain her memories.

Hobi: can you tell me where is he??

Suga: I don't know... Anyways he can never find this place ... It's top-secret...

Jimin: thanks hyung...

Mr Jung: kids ... I know you can fight him and this time you all can save her.... We are already out of our powers now .. Hope you all will manage... And Jimin my boy... Sens our greetings to the king and queen ... Okay?

Jimin: yea uncle... Take care...

Hobi: okay now everyone ... Let's make a plan now...

All: yeah!!!