what?

???: "So what do think about her?" 🤨

???: "Uhh .. umm I just .... Don't know.."😣

???: What do mean you don't know Jimin?😡

Jimin: Namjoon Hyung I know I'm behaving weird but I want the time I don't want to hurt her please let me stay away from ... So I can control myself.😑

Namjoon: well you're right. Thank god you realised that... you better stay away from her when you're out of control or hungry or else you know what I mean.
But you know. You should at least meet her ... What if she asks us who messaged her..then what we'll do? and I know ... You wanna meet her.😏😏

Jimin: okay fine I'll meet her.

Your POV

Y

ou woke due to a sudden sound ... Which you thought to be a door shut. but no one entered the room you were in.

Talking about a room ... It's not your room or any you known. But very unfamiliar but still familiar... Deja vu
...

" so you're awake ... I see."

Your eyes wide opened ... When you heard the voice.

"Who are you," I asked struggling to sit straight due to sudden pain in my head.

"Don't worry I won't do anything" a man with an unfamiliar but still familiar face... Stands and said, "make yourself comfortable here."

I wanted to say something but was not able to say... Then I realised I was staring at him "do I know you... You kind of look familiar"

"Ohh yeah of course you know me... I'm hobi .... Hoseok?? Remember?"

"Ohh... " I was calm until I realised that I was kidnapped... Maybe? Suddenly I felt anger and yelled at him " where the hell am I? And why am I here?"

"Woah Woah don't worry you're kind of safe here until and unless you try to escape"

"What do you mean? Hu,h what do you think I am? A fool ...? If u think am a fool then you're wrong... Let me remind you you're going to pay for this..."

???: oh really??

Hobi: oh hi Jimin... So Hyung convinced you ... Huh?

I was kind of confused here... There are so many questions in my head but due to anger, I can't..... The name... Jimin

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "who are you? How do you know me? And why am I here?"

I was kinda scared but don't want to show them.

Jimin: W-well uhh... Umm from today you're going to stay here.

Namjoons POV

"Tae come fast and take Lisa from here she's been sleeping"

I was worried about everything... Y/n is with Jimin and Lisa with jungkook and now maybe taehyung is in love with Jennie... Well, that's good that Jennie is the same as us.
I sigh "hobi ... How is she?" I asked hoseok who was smiling like an idiot ... I wonder what was the reason...

Hobi: well she questions a lot and you dint say that she snores?

Namjoon: wait ...what? Wow, I can't believe it.

Hobi: well she is our girl... Special for everyone. Tae's, Joon's my best sister. Jimin's mate and yoogi hyungs bestie and jungkooks childhood friend... Even this time she is jungkooks friend... Hay In never complained about anything... Even after knowing that she was so different from us ... But she was never terrified of us.