No way!!!

''Y/n I'm here ... You can ask whatever you wanna ask.''

"Ohh really hobi... Why he can't answer those questions?? Why you??"

"I'm sorry y/n but he is suffering for some reason and maybe he won't answer."

"Okay then answer my question..."

"Yeah ask"

"Why is Jimin suffering? And why he doesn't want to answer me? What is the thing he is suffering from?"

Hobi was shocked ... Because he was stuck between her question and his secret. " I'm sorry y/n but I can't answer that"

"What?? What the hell... You can't even answer me this and ur saying you will give answers to every question i'll ask.'

Y/n was so angry and confused at the same time. She knew something was fishy because of how Jimin was speaking ... He was stuttering and he was a different person when messaging me.

Y/n: you know ..what. I am going ... And if you will stop me... I will make sure i'll beat the shit out of you.

Hobi: NO!! You are not going anywhere... Understand?

Y/n: then tell me why am I here? Why you kidnapped me? And why kidnapped Lisa ... Just tell me everything...

Hobi: okay first sit down... And relax a bit... So first question. You're here... Cuz this is your home...and you should live here instead of ..living with them... And a second question...why we kidnapped you? Like seriously... You were the one who came here... And we dint kidnapped you... We made you come home... That's it... And Lisa was just a bait...

Y/n: WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!

She was triggered... She didn't understand what hobi was saying..."HOME? MY HOME? THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?"

Hobi: Yea this is your home... This house. This mansion is yours... You'll know everything soon... Everything ... Just relax and calm down...

Y/n shook her head and said: no you guys are crazy... This isn't my home... I don't even know this place and you guys ... What the hell are talking about. And - oh maybe you're mistaken... I'm not the one you're looking for... There must be some mistake. You-

Hobi: relax... Just make yourself comfortable here... It already 7 pm...

Y/n was full of confusion and anger .she dint knows what to do... But she decided that she will escape when he'll leave this room...

Hobi saw her face full of confusion... And anger... She was frustrated... He knew his sister... He knew that ... He has to tell her everything. Clearly and briefly... "I'll bring you dinner in an hour" he looked down and signed.

Jimin POV

I know she will never believe us but we g have to do something..." we have to make sure that she remembers everything... I-i don't want her to leave me again. "

I burst into tears ... Remembering everything. How happy we were... I was about to propose to her...

*flashback*

"Hey Jimin ..come fast.."
She was running too fast.
Jimin: Wait... Cant you see I'm still injured? Hye In."

Jimin was injured due to war with his enemy who kidnapped Hye In .. Trying to touch her... Was trying to make her his... Just Jimin and Hye In ..were Already each other. It was Hye In who saved Jimin. And made him a Better person... A better VAMPIRE. He always wanted to help others but cuz he was so different fro. Everyone... The world he was living in ... Was a world of humans... And his food was human blood... It was hard for him ... He used to crave for blood... He never wanted to hurt anyone...