~PART 18~

Namjoon: how is she?

Tae: she is fine but needs rest ... We can't let her stay here.We can't let her stay here anymore.If all this continues, then it will affect her mind. And I can't lose her. I can no longer guarantee that it will be fine. Or worse Will she be alive or not?

Namjoon: Don't worry tae... She will be fine... She is really a brave girl.

Tae; i-i don't know what to say... But I hope she can make it this time too.

Namjoon: she will...
Anyways... We need to hurry... Yuri said that she have to go or else war will start and he is not joking this time.

Tae: I don't understand why he came here... I thought he don't care.

Nj: well... You know Yuri is his mother .. not blood related but that isn't important is it? And perhaps,
He already knew y/n is his sister but not that Yuri is not his real mom...

Tae: He's so naive..
.
*Sigh*
H-hyung?

Nj:hm?

Tae: What if?...what if she forgets about us? What if she-!

Nj: No matter what tae... She'll never forget us... Not both of us... We are literally her parents if you see how much we care for her... The day we found her till today she is the same kid who used to cry for chocolates and piggy-back and never ever disappointed us in anything... She was always brave ... Intimated till she smiles... Same eyes... Same nose ... Same face... She is still our little princess... Whom we love with all our heart...hm?

Tae:*sniff* I can't believe... I didn't knew she was this important to me until yugyoem came in our life... I'm really jealous that he is her real brother but not me not you too... Though we are Vampires but we never ever live like one... I always treated her mind and her body... I still remember when she was standing on the edge of deaths door!

Nj: that was past tae... Be strong.. get yourself together man... You are his brother and if she see you like this... She will cry too ... Don't u remember that you are her favorite brother...?

Tae: *wipes tears and sniffs* hmm... I'll be stronger then before.

Suga: namjoon connect my message with everyone... Fast!!!
Namjoon: okay hyung!!
.
Namjoon: Done hyung!
Suga: Listen all of you..
Hobi: Suga hyung?
Jimin: what happen?
Namjoon: let him say guys!
Hobi: sorry hyung!
Suga: War!! After One month!! Be prepare... And I will not join this war. Tae and rm you both will take care of army and Jin hyung can you hear me?
Jin: yes!
Suga: can you tell about what you told me on other day?
Jin: yes... So it was about y/n and Jimin's baby maybe? She was looking just like Jimin so consider her to be Jimin's baby.
Jimin: oh... But you said..
Jin: I know... That's why I'm confused... I need to concentrate and see whole thing... But I thing the vision I saw before is getting real ... In that vision I saw Jimin injured seriously and y/n was d-

Namjoon: *pant* huff... I'm sorry... I'm out of energy...!!

Tae: it's okay hyung... At least we know what's most important..you should rest.

Namjoon: yeah!!

~suga pov~

'Tch'
'They need to know that y/n is in danger!!'

'i have to do something....'

Me: Mr flee... I'm coming!!

Author's pov~~

What yoongi is thinking?? What does he meant by mr. Flee?