PART 2

"What are you doing here?"

"Are your lips glued can you say something... What are you doing here jungkook?"

He sighed

"I need help y/n"

"What happened jungkook?"

"Y/n do you know what happened to Lisa? And where is she? I m trying to call her after my confession but she is not ans-"

"Whatttttt!!!! You already confessed?" I said cuz I was shocked.

"Yeah y/n"

"What did she said?"

"She also likes me"

"Wow 😮
Congratulations man...."

"But there is one problem... When she was going home from the library she called me and she was asking for help and screaming... I called the police and even tried to contact you but your brothers said that you're sleeping i-i want help y/n"

I can see tears in his eyes that made me sad "don't worry I will help you... Can you tell me the location when she called you"

???: we are also in...

I looked at the door where my both brothers were standing... "Ohh Oppa ...thank you ... "

Namjoon: but right now we should sleep...

We nodded.
....

Time skip

I opened my eyes as Sunlight hit my face... It was warm but making me scoff...

Namjoon:
Hey, wake up... We have important things to do...  'Lisa' remember?

I quickly opened my eyes as I heard 'lisa'

Y/n: yeah I remember..... I'll come ... Just wait for 30 min...

Namjoon: no you stay at home... Me tae, yoongi Hyung, jin Hyung and jungkook... We're already many people... We'll help him ... Wait here and-

Y/n: yeah I know I'll not open the door until and unless I get to know who is that and I will not go out until you come back and I know the maid has made food I'll eat and complete my homework. okay? Happy??

He smiled and said
"good girl now wait till I come back okay Lil sista take care"

After some time when they left, I got a message... Which was unknown but shocking...

Hey babe? Free? Maybe yes... Let's meet somewhere.

'Maybe he is mistaken..' I thought
....
I replied to him sorry who is this?... Your girlfriend's number is changed or maybe your just mistaken please check the number again before messaging.

And maybe I didn't get the response that expected...

Oh, baby... My princess... My y/n ( my eyes widened) I know it's you y/n... Let's meet... Come in %&&& street or else you have to face something you don't want.

I scoffed and again replied you know what I thought you will apologize but you crossed your limit... And  I'm not going to come as you said... And what did you said? What I will face.?.. Tell me.?.. U cant say anything cuz I know you're just some Bloody asshole trying to scare some peacefully living being... Better stay away from me or else you are the one who has to face something you don't want... Understand fucking asshole...

I waited for his reply... But even after 5 minutes, I didn't get any reply... I was convinced that he's scared now and will not message...

Tink...
I received a message...it was a video from the same number... What caused me shocked was it was me in the room while waiting for his reply... Just 20 to 30 second before... I realised I did a big mistake.....

Tink...
It was a video of Lisa in it..... It made me shocked ... And my fingers automatically replied to him...

Wait I'm coming in 10 minutes don't hurt her... Please...

Good princess.....hope... We'll have a great time together.

Getting ready with a heavy and emotional heart tried not to burst anger...

This is what you wear

I was ready to go and meet the stranger... Cuz he was having my precious Lisa...

When I reach there. I saw a man with a black mask and glasses and brown curly hair... With a white shirt with black ripped jeans...

"Excuse me?"

He looked at me and asked... "Are you miss y/n?"

"Yes?'"

"Oh! Please follow me, miss"

"Where are we going?"

"To meet the person who messaged you"

"Ohh okay"

I was scared as hell...

"So...Ummm... What's your name mister?

" well, my name is hoseok you can call me hobi..."

"Hmm" I hummed

After some time we reached the destination...

I scoffed cuz I can't see anyone...and surprisingly the man named hoseok disappeared... The place was like a mansion ... With an iron gate... I was surprised and shocked... As started walking forward to see if anyone here or not...I receive a message.

Tick...
I opened a message...
Good girl ..... Let me send you something but first open those iron gates and enter into the mansion... Don't forget to knock before entering.....see you inside...

My blood was boiling due to anger ... But I was trying my best not to overreact and mess things up...

I followed what he said... When I entered inside iron gates I knocked onto the main gate... Like he said... Gets were open with crick sound and the ones opened were two ladies..."umm can I come in?"

When I entered in ... The gates were immediately closed with thug... It was too dark... I again received a message...

Tick...
You'll like it... Baby girl...

It was a video... In which my brothers and other friends and jungkook were carrying Lisa in an ambulance... I was relieved.... *sigh* 'i hope she is safe' i thought...

"She is.... safe princess"

A voice echoed and startled...And lights were turned which made my hands cover my eyes...

After a second... I looked around and saw menn wwhichwhohoo who caused sharp pain in my head made me pass out...

*sigh* are you okay baby?: man1

not again....: man 2
.
Don't worry I'll keep you safe...:  man 1

For today goodnight baby: man 1

This was the last thing I heard.....

Who....are you???

Was the thing i said.....