part 14

I and Suga oppa.. were doing shopping and enjoying outside .. where other boys were still in the mansion.

Tae pov~

Tae: so .. guys!! I wanna discuss about our mission this time ...

Everyone nodded...
Including Suga...

Jin standing near door... Making it shut ... In front of him... Namjoon stands and beside him jungkook and hobi and then yoongi hyung and lastly Jimin enters lazily... Bringing some water...

Everyone takes there seats.... And I stands in front of them.

Jimin: so!.. why did you call us?

I looked down and sighed a bit .

Tae: actually guys... Like you all know... Got7 gang is part of the mafia... Second place in whole s.korea... right!!
I like to introduce their names to you ... 1.mark Tuan... Oldest one.... He is not the leader but you know... He acts likes one... To take revenge for his bestie Jackson.
2.lim jaeboem... He is 2nd oldest...
Then comes...Jackson Wang who is dead... Like you all know...
And 4th is park jinyoung...

*Sigh* guys do you all know that he is dead?

All: what!?

Jin: but how??

Tae: well... It's a long story... Yuri will tell us.

Suga: what!?

Tae: yes hyung!

Suga: but how can she tell-

Jin: let him tell everything... Then ask everything yoongi...

Suga: okay hyung!

Tae: then comes youngjae and bambam... You all know who they are.... Mankae's of the gang..
Right!?

Namjoon: what do you wanna say taehyung!?

Tae: hyung do you remember when I told you about Kim yugyoem?

Namjoon nodded

Tae: he was found near woods... By Yuri and jinyoung.

Jimin:what!?

Hobi: you know what I don't understand anything!!

Tae: let me explain then...
What I wanna say is .. yugyoem was found in the woods when y/n's brother died.. and jinyoung was also about to die.... Yuri is jinyoung's mate!!!
And when jinyoung died... Yuri saved yugyoem... Or y/n' s brother?? I don't clearly know about this ... But what I don't understand is... How did Yuri saved yugyoem when he was already dead??

Suga: we have to talk to her!

Tae: relax hyung ... We will talk but we want someone.. who can distract y/n ... I don't want her to see or know about these things...
Jin hyung can you do this??

Jin: sorry but I have to go on a mission today...

Suga: I will distract her.

Tae: okayy...
And yeah one more thing... I jave decided to tell y/n everything ont he right time.

Jimin: but what if she started to hate you all to like she hates me?

Tae: she don't hate you Jimin... She don't like to stay under same roof as you... She is still accepting the fact that she is Hye in.... And like I know her...she will try to understand.

Hobi: we just need to make her comfortable ... Make her feel safe .. Jimin... That's it.

Jimin nodded.

Suga: I should go now... Tae any thing else?

Tae: I just need to search how jinyoung died and how yugyoem was saved... And I don't know why but i- well I will confirm it from y/n.. that's it guys...