visitor~

Author's POV~

Lisa: yeah... I never thought that you guys were vampires... And I feel a little sad after knowing about y/n's past and her previous life.

Tae: it's okay...

Jungkook: I also have marked her...

Suga: wow you are always a step ahead of us... Great!!

Jk: thanks Hyung...!

.
.
.
.
." kookie?"

Jungkook turned around to see who it was!
And it was y/n!!

Y/n: kookie? Where were you? And what do you mean you marked Lisa?

Jimin: he made her his cuz she is his mate... Just like you're mine!

Y/n rolled her eyes.. which hurt Jimin... So he got up... And pretended like he's finding something.. and went inside his room and locked it.

Y/n didn't even notice this behavior of Jimin and continued talking with jk and others...
Everyone notices Jimin but pretended like they did not see anything.

Yoongi did look at Jimin... And now he was feeling bad and hurt... He did not expect this from y/n...

'i think I have to talk to y/n about this'~yoongi

Y/n: you know what I still don't understand why mates are so important for Vampires.

Suga: y/n mates are not important for Vampires but they become important when we without realizing fall in love with someone we didn't expect.
Like jk and Lisa... I knew Lisa had a crush on jk but jk was in love with Yuri... He didn't understand that being with a mate is important as a freezer for water to become ice...
Just like that, a Vampire can never become immortal and full of humanity with someone they love but are not their mate... It causes problems... Most of the time vampires have vampire mates but when it comes to human mates... If a Vampire doesn't make his mate his... The vampire soon started fading and dies for good... And then humans usually get someone else...

Y/n was still confused but made her think about Jimin... If he doesn't make her his .. he'll die...

In here Jin and tae were looking at yoongi's disturbed face... Cause they knew the reason behind yoongi's shaken voice which was not noticed by anyone but those two. why? You'll get to know me soon... Or maybe you already know.🤔😽

Yoongi's POV~

Whatever I told her made my lips stick. Why? Cuz it true... When a vampire falls in love with someone without realizing it means they are our mate... Just like me and y/n ... On that day when
.. Just after looking at y/n's bare body... Without realizing my eyes turned green and were noticed by Jin Hyung and tae...

In her previous life, she was my mate but I didn't tell her... About anything regarding mates thing.

She did not know about something like mate exists in the vampire world or u can say immortal world.

And in this life too... She is my mate... Oh God, why you're making my life so miserable...
I thought in this life Jimin will get his love but no...

I should do something about this
As quickly as I can.

Cuz I don't want to die without any reason.

Jin POV~

Yoongi has been behaving weirdly after that incident ... Well someone who is this stressed... What we can expect from someone like him...
He cares too much about others that he doesn't even look after himself...