I miss you

I woke up with a headache.....

'Uhgg'

I saw that it's only 3:00 AM...

'I'm at my home

My eyes widened and signed off... 'So it was a dream?'

"Omg if it was a dream then it was too realistic dream.

I woke up went downstairs to drink some water ...

I drank water ... I noticed that I was too sweaty so I decided to take a bath... And yeah it was so good... I usually take bath at 6 O'clock... But today it was at 3 O'clock...

"Hah... It feels so good... Well, it's already 5 now. Maybe I should wake them up too..."

I went upstairs and knocked on namjoon oppa's door... But there was no response...
I started worrying so I entered that room... And it was empty...

'Where is he?' I asked myself...

'I should wake up taehyung Oppa then'

I went to the ground floor and his room was also empty.

I panicked... I didn't know what to do... They are not at home... It was my first not having any one of them...

I tried to find my phone but was unable to find it... And suddenly...

My eyes caught something... My room window was again open... "What's going on... I didn't open any of them." I closed my window... And decided to find both of them ...

"Okay, I'm ready now!!"

Suddenly I heard a sound... Which tells that someone has opened the main door of the house.

'Maybe it Oppa'

I ran downstairs... "Oppa, where were you?" I asked middle of the stairs.

I was happy ...very relieved...
But...

It was soekjin... Not them...

''W-why you're here?''

Jin: well I just came here to tell you that. Your brothers are with him?

Y/n: him? Who him? ...

I asked...

Jin furrowed his eyebrows...
He was thinking something... His face was kinda confused... "Don't you remember?" He asked me...

"No" I answered...

SoekjinPOV

'What is she saying?'

' Don't tell me she doesn't remember anything.'

"Don't you remember?" I asked...

"No" she answered.

' i should ask taehyung first...'

"Wait... I. I am calling your brother ... You wanna talk to him?" I asked

"Yes... Please" she smiled and said...

I looked at her... She was wearing a hoodie and shorts...and a cute side pony...

and a cute side pony