Tears ...

"we are 7 best friends... Almost like a brothers."

Y/n: Continue please...

Jin: y/n ... We all know that.. whatever happened in these past days.... You think it was all dream...

Y/n: you mean it was not a dream??

Jin: yes... It was not a dream... We knew that it was not a right time to let you know about these things and about our secrets.

Y/n: about being a vampire..??

Jin: yes..
We are vampires... Hye In was also a half vampire too... Her father was hobi's father and mother was someone else. She(your mother) died that is why her father married to hobo's mother to raise you and his mother already had a son... Hobi. You see she was human.. and hobi was adopted by her cuz she can't become a mom. And then she was married to your dad.

(Your mother died and your father married another woman so you can get mother's love ... Hobi was adopted by your step mom cuz she can't give birth and after marriage she also became vampire)

Y/n: what about mrs jung? She said that Hye in was given by someone??
And she was a human?

Jin: actually she didn't know about that... Your dad wanted to marry hobi's mom.. because she was a beauty... He fell in love with her... You were just 3 years old back then... Your father didn't told her about that he was your biological father... Cuz he thought that hobi's mom will not accept him after knowing the reason...

Y/n was shocked to know that...

Y/n: I can't believe it.. wow just wow

Jin: we all knew about this... But good thing started when hobi's mom started treating Hye in the same way she loves hobi.... Because she can't become mom...

You will not believe that Hye in didn't know that she was not her own mother...

Y/n became emotional after knowing that Hye in was sooo much loved by her parents...
N here she didn't even know that how her mom died..

She had zero memory of her mother and father.

Her own brother died at the age of 2 just after the day... When mom left... He was bleeding ... Heavily bleeding ... I didn't know what to do...
So I just tried till I stop hearing my brother crying... I didn't even remember his name now...

I didn't realise that I was actually crying...

Jin: I'm sorry y/n that you have to suffer this much...

I looked at him... He was looking worried .. I wonder if Hye in was happy with them..

Out of curiosity I asked him...
"Was Hye in happy with you guys? With Jimin?"

Jin looked at me... His eyes were watery...
He was about to cry but controlled himself ..
And said " she was our first priority... She was so precious to us that we couldn't leave her for 1 second...
... I even have lots of pics when she was crying because... She was missing us and then jungkook also started crying..."

His eyes escaped a tear...
I can't see him crying so I went up to him n hugged him...

He hugged me too and said " y/n we really miss her... We really do ... Though Jimin was her boyfriend But we were the besties .. we all of us were like one soul..."

He was sobbing hard... Like I have never seen before... Seeing him like that... I wonder why they love me too... Just cuz I look like her?

Y/n : why you loved me? Just cuz I look like her? Why you guys love me just cuz of my looks?