1. Wasabi Warriors

I skate to school, not ready for another boring day, when I see a new kid. He had brown hair that was sort of long, he skated, he had a blue checkered flannel on top of a light blue shirt, and he had many bracelets.

¤¤¤
It's finally lunch and all I brought was an apple. The lunch at school sucked.

I walked in the cafeteria, throwing my apple up in the air, then catching it again. I throw it up a little to high and it falls but, a boy catches it with his foot, then throws it up in the air, catching it. It was the new guy. I chuckled.

"Ok, I gotta admit, that was kinda cool." I put my hands up in surrender. "I'm Naomi."

"I'm Jack. I'm new." He tosses the apple in his hands.

"No way really?" I ask sarcastically. He let's out a breathy chuckle. We stand there in silence for a second or two. "Can I have my apple back?" I hold out my hand. "It's the only thing I brought. The lunch here sucks." I look at Marge, the lunch lady. "No offense, Marge." I wink.

"None takin, sweetie." She smiles.

"And trust me, you don't wanna see me hangry." I add.

"Oh, sorry." He hands it back, brushing my hand lightly with his bracelets.

"I like your bracelets." I look at his wrist.

"These?" He asks, I nod. "Oh, they're nothing." He looks at my wrists seeing my bracelets. "Speaking of bracelets, yours are cool." He looks at the one I made out of pop can hinges.

"Eh, it's alright. You should see the chain I made for the edge of my skateboard." I hold out my wrist, letting him look at my bracelets. He grabs my wrist gently and flips my hand over to look at the crystals on it.

He then looks at my rings. "I like your rings too." He comments.

"Thanks. I made 'em." I shrug. He eyes go wide.

"Dang. Can you make me one?" He looks at the one on my thumb that is a thick metal ring, with designs carved in.

"Yeah, what design?" I take off my ring and give it to him, to look at.

"Surprise me." He winks.

I chuckle as he gives me the ring back. "Will do." I nod.

"Well, I'll see you around, Naomi." Jack grins.

"Maybe." I wink. I walk away and go sit a a table in the corner to draw out the design for Jack's ring.

I came up with an ivy design, that wraps around the ring and ends at a spot in the middle, showing a big leaf. I liked it. I just hope Jack'll like it too.

I look up to see Frank, the leader of the Black Dragons, throwing meatballs at Jack's new friends. I scoff at the laughing Black Dragons. I've had it with them.

I look over at Jack's table and see him get up. I grab my notebook and get up too. I stand, leaning on a wall near the Black Dragon's table to help out if I need to. I hear Jack talk to the Black Dragons.

"Hey, I like your outfits. You guys, uh, cheerleaders?" I laugh under my breathe at the comment from the brown haired boy.