6. Road to Wasabi Part 3

Quick A/N...
I'm so sorry about the chapters being so short! I am working on other books too like my Kiara Carrera, Mitch Rapp, and some others that I haven't published yet. I will most likely be discontinuing my Ricky Bowen story. I am very sorry but I want to work on this story more often so I will stop with my HSMTMTS story. Please check out my other books and I will write more on this one with the more reads the others get! Thank you! Happy reading!

Jack, Kim, and I were walking to the dojo. Once we entered the food court, we saw Milton, Eddie, and Jerry fighting. All three of us immediately run over and try breaking them apart. Well, it was mostly Jack breaking them apart.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing?" Jack exclaims,"Stop. Get away. Come on." Jack gets Eddie off of Jerry. Kim and I get Milton off of Eddie.

"What is going on with you guys?" I frantically ask.

"This Bobby Wasabi movie is tearing us apart." Milton explains.

Kim and I grab Jack and pull him to the side, again. "Jack, this is crazy." Kim points out.

"Just tell them the truth." I say. The words sting like a rug burn. How can I tell Jack to tell them the truth when I'm not even truthful. My face falls. My breath hitches. My heart hurts. My stomach becomes queasy. The warm summer air now feels like sharp pieces of ice stabbing me in the back. I deserved it. After all, I am stabbing them in the back.

Jack pulls me out of my thoughts by placing his hand on my shoulder,"Naomi?"

I hum in response.

"Are you ok? You kinda zoned out for a bit." He turns me to look at him even though my eyes look everywhere but him.

"Yeah, no, I'm good." I say slowly. Jack nods.

"Well, I said,'You're right.' So, I'm gonna tell them." Jack frowns slightly before walking back to the boys at the table. "Guys, you remember how I said Bobby Wasabi was coming down to our dojo?"

"Yeah." All the boys reply.

"Well, the truth is..."

A man with a lot if rings pick up two of Jerry's falafel balls. He walks past the table and over to our dojo.

Jerry stands up and sticks out his fork at the guy,"Hey, beef meats, who do you think you are?"

The guy turns around with his long hair and mustache blowing in the wind. It was like he was in slow motion.

"I am..." The man throws one falafel ball and it gets stabbed perfectly onto Jerry's fork. "Bobby Wasabi." He turns back around and heads for our dojo.

All of our mouths stood agape,"Woah."

We stand there for a bit as we watch the Bobby Wasabi walk into our dojo.

"We should probably go tell...what's our sensei's name?" I snap my fingers together, still in awe.

"R-Ruby?" Jack says more like a question.

"Rudy!" We all say in unison before running into our dojo.

"Rudy, Rudy, your birthday present's here." Jack runs up to Rudy,"It's Bobby Wasabi!" Jack points at Bobby.

"Yeah." Jerry pants.

"You wanna know why he's here? Because when I say I can deliver, what happens? Oh, that's right. I deliver." Jack praises himself.

"You're ego is wayyyy too big, dude." I pat his shoulder.

Rudy points at Bobby and chuckles,"That's a great joke. You hire some big betty to squeeze into a dress," Rudy starts.