3. Dummy Dancing

Jack, Kim, Milton, and I stuck our heads out in the hall to see the janitor walking away with the wax machine. We walk into the hall to see shiny, newly waxed, floors. Jack gets down on one knee, dramatically, and feels the floor.

"Oh yeah, waxy wednesday, where a plastic tray meets a freshly-buffed floor and legends are born." He looks up and Milton and smirks.

Eddie runs up to us,"Hey guys. I got the trays." He holds up a few red, plastic, lunch trays.

"Any problems with Marge?" I ask grabbing the trays.

"Nah, she said they don't pay her enough to care." Eddie shrugs.

Jerry comes running down the stairs,"Guys, did I miss anything?" He looks over the wall by the stairs at us.

"Not yet. Wait, shouldn't you be in detention for putting a tollbooth in the boys' bathroom?" Kim asks the weird boy.

"I should be, but when you sit me in the back and leave the window open, I'm what they call a flight risk." Jerry jumps down and puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Three...two...don't let me get to one, Jerry." I scowl at him as he slowly takes his arm off and Jack replaces it with his, on my other side. I look at him, I nod, and I look back at Jerry, who is in utter disbelief. I smirk and wink at him. I turn my attention to Milton as he talks.

"Jack, your record is about to be broken." He says will confidence. "Prepare for the new world champion, Milton 'The Missile' Krumpnick." He rips of his clothes to show a purple body suit, that is very tight. We all grimace.

"Dude, eat a sandwich." Jerry looks away. I hear a door open and I turn to see none other than the nuisance himself, Truman.

"Oh, look at this. I've walked into the middle of the loser-palooza." Truman smiles sarcastically.

"What do you want, Truman?" Jack takes his arm off my shoulders and crosses both his arms.

I look at him with an angry face. "Rude." I scoff. He puts his arm back and pats my head like a lost puppy. I smile.

"I thought I'd just hang out." Truman looks me up and down.

I gag. "Do you have to do it here?" I look away from him and nuzzle my head into Jack's chest, he chuckles.

"It's a free hallway, Naomi." Truman retaliates.

"Truman, if you'll excuse me, I have a date with destiny." I hear Milton say.

Truman scoffs,"Well that will be your first date ever." He laughs annoying the crap out of me.

Milton mocks his laugh,"Very funny."

I lift my head from Jack's chest to see what's about to go down and to high five Milton.

"Attaboy." I high five him.

He smiles and turns to Truman, pointing at him,"You're about to see my skid marks." He says proudly and we all look at him confused. "Ok, I thought that was gonna sound different when it came out." He shrugs.

Kim runs over to a trashcan at the other side of the hall. "Ok guys, this garbage can marks Jack's record of 47 floor tiles." She says as Milton runs with the tray and starts sliding on it.

He starts going too fast and passes Jack's record...by a lot...and a door.

Jack, Eddie, Jerry, and I run to help Milton when we hear Truman laughing.

"Shut it, True man!" I yell at him and kick a soccer ball, that was on the ground, at him.

He shrieks as the ball flies toward him, hitting him straight in the face.