P21, lock down

Finally he watches check marks turn blue, he's has been waiting for about a month for that to happen. Waiting for a respons on the texts he'd send. But nothing, up until now, still having to wait for an actual reply. There is hope.

'Shit.' Opening Daniel his text by accident. Believing her reason is fair why she ignored him -not allowed to be on her phone that much- but also knows it's an awful excuse because she has been responding to others. Something inside her doesn't wanna face him. But there is no turning back now.

*What?! You're in Australia? For how long?

Exposing herself with her Instagram story, her first activity since Melbourne, it's been exactly a month. A month of complete silence from Daley's side to Daniel. After the incident, the time off her phone was very enjoyable. Not always, many days stuck with headaches. But the minimal social media felt good, not that she was on it too much before -still not having a personal account.

*Yeah.. been here a little before lockdown started..

The man a little annoyed that he didn't knew. Wanting to spend time with her, enjoy her company -get cozy. Who is she with? Is her fiancé here? Their wedding probably postponed. Many questions going through his mind.

*And all that time you Ignored me? Tsss
Why aren't you in NY?

*Haha I dunno..  didn't Parker told you anything?

It's what she expected, knowing they are texting. I guess he listened to me.. when she told him that it was officially over and that he needed to stop the shit he was trying to do -she'd never expected to actually listen.

*No he didn't. What do you mean?

Slightly confused. He has been in contact with her little brother, he'd asked about her, but Parker answers vague and short.

*Couldn't go into lockdown with Marcus..

*What happened?

A cense of joy, did she finally leave the guy? Hoping on it. Finally able to shoot his shot at her without her having to regret it afterwards or stopping him.

*Can we meet?

*Yeah of course! Where are u staying?

One of his many questions. Last time they stayed at his place. Knowing her grandparents still live in Perth. Something about the situation tells him it's not right tho, why can't she just tell it over text? They broke up it's that's simple, right?

*My dad bought a place here, but can I come
to your place?

*No yeah for sure.
You're always welcome
Today?

It feels like the right moment to her. Not mad that she accidentally opened it. It's how it's supposed to be. He can know now, can't hide it from him for forever.

*Yeah, around 2?

*Alrighty, see yah then!

It's only noon. Plenty of time for the both of them to get ready, prepare for the other sex.

Over the past month the female has changed in Daniel's opinion, remembering her differently, not necessarily bad.. It's just different, in many ways; the curls out, her hair usually straightened or tied together. He didn't knew she had that many curls. When he saw her last, he feels like she was more petit, not that there is anything wrong with the way she looks today. Still stunning.