P17, Porsche Banks Racing

With her hand folded together behind her back, nervous for the reveal, she gazes into the distance. Despite it not being the official look of the car, it's still nerve racking. People are gonna think the car is the modern version of the Porsche formula 1 car of 1962; very simple fully grey/silver with some old effects and with sponsorships. While the official look is way more colorful; the base being lime green with a prefect suitable yellow, fitting good with the black features, but there's not much red other than the Porsche logo. Daley believing the red didn't suited good with the lime green and banana yellow; as the colors are called. She really hopes people are gonna like the look of the car, she thinks it looks dope and love is. But also expecting it to get bad and joking reactions on it. No one will see it until the first race, they will all believe this is the look. The car will stand out with the bright colors. Daley's outfit giving away a hint, wearing a white and yellow blocked dress; not that she is expecting anyone to notice, obviously, but she thought it would be fun to do.
When Nyck and Nico slowly take the sheet of the car, exposing it, more nerves rush through her body. Her dad standing proud next to it on the podium, it's finally here, it's coming close now. Cameras clicking, trying to get good photos of the PBR1. People are excited about the first Porsche Bank Racing car, despite it being simple; it different than the others. The look is revealed at the factory, it's also the first time the factory is open for press and other people who aren't normally supposed to be here. The looks of the factory is unique, defiantly not a French look. It's pretty hidden in between the woods, but it has a beautiful view because it's on a hill. People know Daley designed the car, that's the main reason she is here, people also wanting to interview her, she is crossing her finger she isn't gonna ruin the surprise of the real car - but of course she is also here to support her father. Her siblings wrap their arm around their little sister, proud of her. Daley is happy they are here too.

'There is something for you in dad's office.' Confused Daley looks at her brother. What is he up to? By the look on her face he can tell she doesn't trust him, 'just go.' She makes her way to her father his office, entering. Roses on the table with a card. What the heck? Frowning she walk over to the table. Marcus and Daley never do anything at Valentine's Day so it can't be from him. "Hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day! Can't wait to see the car look, much love from your secret admire ;)" with a big smile she shakes her head. Daniel. Why did he do this? She takes a picture and sents it to him.

Daniel R.
Today, 3.05 PM

*image*
Thanks for the pretty flowers

They not from me..

Oh well never mind then

She knows for a fact they are from him. As she doesn't have secret admire other than him, knowing her brother helped him out.

Think they're from you bf

Yeah? Don't think he is a secret admire.. and we never do anything on this day so you're the only one left on my list

Oh you don't even go on a date?

Nope, mostly we're both working

If I was in France I would've taken you on a date

Sweet, are you admitting?

Maybe..

Thank you again❤️

Always❤️

I've gotta go

Alrighty
The car looks nice btw

Not the official look ;)

That's what I thought
You're going to the testing days?

Yess! See you then
I really have to go now

See you Monday

Scrolling back to December in his camera roll, his smile already appears, just thinking back. He plays one of the videos of Daniel, Daley and Parker having a party in his backyard. Feeling the desire to see her again, nevertheless the things she said back then, three months is way too long. Just wanting to be chill with the female, see her beautiful smile.

'Why did you decided to choose the old colors?' Don't ruin the surprise, don't ruin the surprise.
'We thought let's go old school with the first design, but with a modern touch obviously. I had allot of fun working on different design, but this simple design is the final and I love it.' For now people seem to believe it. Which is good.
'I've heard you've been involved with allot of different designing of your fathers team.' She nods. 'Like the beautiful factory, but also team outfits.' Daley still nods.
'Yes, I've worked really close with my father on the stuff. He wanted me and my siblings to be involved in the team and think it's the least we can do, the things he has done for us.' Without a little help from her father she wouldn't be where she is now.
'There are also rumors going you don't know much about formula 1.' A giggle leaves her mouth while she looks away from the man.
'It's true, but I'm slowly learning. Baby steps you know.'

>> >>

Daniel sees Daley in the distance, focused on her nails that she painted yesterday, fixing the ugly bits on the sides. He wants to scare her, so he hides behind a wall. And yells once she is closes, but Daley doesn't jump, she is still focused on her yellow nails, it disappoints Daniel. She raises her middle finger at him, slowly turning her face toward him with a soft smile on her lips, Daniel isn't happy. 'Too bad, better luck next time.' He will make her jump one day and when he does he has it on film. Daley walks away, the afternoon practise is gonna start any second, she needs to take some more pictures, Nyck is driving for the first time today. Daniel's eyes still stuck at Daley. Her long straight hair in a ponytail, he actually likes her curls more. Her butt is looking fine in those Levi's jeans. He likes her simple outfit, a white ribbed shirt, showing a little cleavage. A black team jacket, because it's chilly, some white long socks and Nikes. It's so different compared to her outfit in Abu Dhabi. This is more Daley.

'Oh shit,' Daley mumbles too late to make a video of the car passing. Another round of waiting. She is chilling in corner 13, working two jobs at once. Busy on the team social media and on her tablet she is working on the old factory, figuring out how to make it livable for multiple families. Daley scroll through twitter, she reacts on a post of the f1 account that says; "De Vries going quick with the new Porsche Banks racing car, setting a third time for now on the first morning in Barcelona with 42 laps". Daley scrolls through the gifs, some are funny but not good to post. This is a good one; a truck pushing cars away and it says "coming in hot". "Y'all better watch out!" She types and posts it. Now let's film before I miss it again.