P10. "Just sex"

Daley is playing with the baby, who is giggling when she tickles him. 'Your children are beautiful Ayesha.' The two woman are enjoying the sun in the yard of the Curry family. The girls playing in the yard, with some girl friends.
'Aw thank you.' This is the first time Ayesha and Daley are meeting, they have been in contact for a little while. Tonight they are gonna watch Stephan's basketball game. 'Look how perfect they are.' Now Daley wants children of herself even more, she loves children, this is giving her baby-fever. For some reason she always has contact with babies.
'Can't believe my little man is turning one in a couple of days. They are all gonna be a year older.' Daley moves over her finger over the cheek of the young boy.
'Time flies by so quickly, it's crazy.' Ayesha agrees with her. Daley is gonna do some new designing for the Curry house, she is exiting. Ayesha wants to change things now and then, she would've done it herself, but a pro does it much better. She fell in love with the things Daley did and she likes how much she is involved in all her projects, doing allot of things herself.
'I saw you going around on the internet at te beginning of this year.' With a smile Daley looks at her.
'Yeah that was weird. It was a funny video, but weird.'

'How are you and Marcus?' Ayesha is excited for the couple, getting married. Right before Daley wants to talk Riley comes running over.
'Mommy! I'm hungry!' She look so much like her parents, Daley finds it adorable.
'Go grab one.' She points at the home made cookies, Riley quickly grabs a cookie and runs away again. 'I'm sorry.' Daley shakes her head.
'Don't. But I don't know how you and Stephen do it. You guys have been together longer than we have.' Ayesha smiles, seeing the pain in her girl her eyes. Something is not right.
'We've struggled, but you have to put each other first. Do fun stuff together, be intimate.' Daley isn't sure if she should tell she has slept with Daniel.
'Dunno.' She shakes her head. 'Like everything is not how a engaged couple should be. We're distant, fighting allot because we are so different in certain things.' Daley wants this to work out, she wants to get married to her first love.
'Sweetie you're young. You have a good body, put on some hot stuff.'
'I have sex with someone else.' That surprises Ayesha, she looked so innocent. She was so not expecting that from her. 'I'm trying to keep my distance from the man, but every time...' Daley shakes her head. 'I hate it, I really do.' Ayesha believes her.
'You told him?' Daley shakes her head again. 'When did it start?' She doesn't have to answer.
'Beginning of this year. After I figured out he cheated on me I went to Perth, that's where I met him. We both had a couple of drinks. I slipped out as soon as he was asleep, knowing what I did was wrong.' She softly sight. 'My dads his f1 team will be entering next season, so we went to see the race in Melbourne, figured out he is a driver. His race was messed up and I couldn't resist his sad face, I felt so sorry for him. Told myself I couldn't do it again, especially now Marcus and I are getting married.' Ayesha is seeing where this is going.
'You slept with him again,' she doesn't even question it. Daley nods.
'I was the one who seduced him this time. And every time I tell myself I can't do it again.' Ayesha feels so sorry for her friend. 'But I fail.'

Her lips against his, but all Daniel can think about is one person. One person who's lips he wants to feel. The woman pulls back. 'What's wrong?' Daniel shakes his head.
'Nothing. Just have allot on my mind, sorry.' Her hands move over his back.
'It's okay.' But she wants him, they already see each other that little. Her lips in his neck.
'Jessica please.' Daniel stands up, slightly irritated. He leaves outside. His mind is constantly thinking about Daley, wondering what she is doing. Daniel is frustrated. He hates the situation between Daley and him, he wants her, but she doesn't and also does. Why can't she just brake up? Jessica is watching the male from the couch, see can tell something is going with him. He has become distant. She is trying to save their relationship, but he isn't putting much effort in it.
'What's going on with you Daniel?' Daniel shakes his head, not wanting to talk. But Jessica doesn't agree, when you're in a relationship you need to talk. 'Come one talk to me.'
'Jess, I don't wanna talk. I just have things on my mind.' Her hand on her back again.
'It's important to talk.' Daniel turns around, facing the female.
'Jessica I don't love you anymore, I don't feel the need to talk to you about my personal shit.' It surprises her, she takes a step backwards.
'You could've told me a different way,' her voice slightly raises.
'I'm done with you reacting under my insta, I didn't wanted our relationship out in public, you knew that.' Her arms cross in front of her chest.
'That's why you're braking up?' Daniel shakes his head. Daley was right, she indeed thinks we're still are a couple.
'No that's not why, the feeling isn't back, it never came back. I'm not in love with you. We're just having sex.' How dare he? Fucking asshole!
'Fine, I'll leave, but you'll never see me again.' Jessica enters the apartment again and gathers her stuff. Daniel doesn't mind her leaving. No word are said anymore, Jessica slams the door behind her. Still hoping he would follow her, but he doesn't. But little does he know she is gonna be trouble later on.