P18, Melbourne

(So this is the same but different..)

'Can't you just stay here?' Asking as he is seated on the sofa from the other side of the one space apartment Marcus asks his girlfriend, who is planning on leaving to Australia today. She is really excited, going to the Australian GP, supporting and helping out her father.
Looking down at the water in the sink she shakes her head. 'No, I need to discuss my project with dad. Plus it's the first race I need to be there for him, you know that.' It's not like there is gonna be more exciting thing happening if she is gonna stay here, not more than that's already happening. Daley doesn't wanna disappoint her father, it's definitely one of her favorite projects. Unable to shut her mouth about it - driving Marcus slightly crazy. Back in Australia to sniff the culture, go back to her roots and get inspiration from the buildings. Like she wants to do with the other places she is wants to visit in the near future. There is a couple who wanna work together with her and help them the design their interior in the apartment they're gonna rent from her father. With all her pleasure she wants to work with them, giving them a discount because they're renting form her father.
Marcus rolls his eyes. 'A male project probably too, innit?' Marcus getting irritated -thinking about the driver- the comment makes Daley irritated as well. Dropping the dishes, a little too harsh, making it shatters into pieces - making her curse inside of her head.
Ignoring the schrapnels she speaks: 'excuse me?' Her eyebrows raised at the male, who's not looking at her. 'Last time I checked you were the one who cheated. You think I didn't noticed you and your female colleague?' Daley is not the jealous person that checks her boyfriends phone, but when she came to surprise him at work she could see them flirting. Marcus knows exactly who she is talking about. 'Would not surprise me you're screwing her.' Their sex life isn't exciting anymore, again her staying here wouldn't make any difference. After the New Years everything went down hill again, back to normal, to her it felt like Marcus wanted to show off his territory like a dog.
His shoulder lift up a little. 'Yeah well..' If she only knew, she would get even more mad than she did last time. Deep down he doesn't mind her leaving, knowing what he is gonna do when she is gone.
In disbelief she shakes her head. 'Get out of my house, now!' Daley is triggered, the vain in her neck popping out as she speaks. I can't face him anymore. 'Marcus I am deadly serious, get out!' He can tell she is serious, she is close to yelling at him - something that is rare from her.
Slowly he gets off the couch. 'At least let me get myself some clothes.' Daley knows she shouldn't let him but as long as he keeps his mouth shut she is gonna be fine. As Marcus walks up the stairs to the second level of the loft Daley starts to clean up the plate that's still shattered in multiple pieces, spread over the counter and floor. A sight leaves her mouth. Knowing she cheated on him too, but she is trying her best not to do it again, that impression she isn't getting from Marcus. Just like the guilty feeling she carrying with her, not believe he is feeling it.
'Have fun with that bitch.' She doesn't even care where he is gonna go and what he is gonna do, she just wants him out of the house and what he is gonna do she is giving two fucks about.

Sydney joins her boss after she throws herself onto the couch. 'You need to help me Syd.' Not knowing what to do with Marcus, having double feelings. But also can't help but think about that one curly haired male back in Europe, making her smile just thinking about him. A deep sight leaves her mouth, her arms wrapping around the dog. 'Tell me what to do.' She is desperate.

- Melbourne, AU -

'Sydney!' Nyck yells, it makes Daley giggle. They are doing a track walk. Sydney came along, she won't be out on track after today of course, even though she is deaf. Daley is still scared she is gonna get hurt, in some way by the noise, so she's playing it safe and she will keep her in the motorhome.
'She is deaf so she won't hear you.' Nyck looks confused at the female. Not understanding it, as the dog is trained and listens so well. Currently running loose around track, sniffing interesting places, but Sydney still is very focused on her little boss, checking if she's still close. As she relies on her boss and she knows that.
'How? She listens so well.' That's a sweet compliment. It didn't came that easy, but she tried her best training her.
'Dog signing, that's the trick.' And allot of trust in each other.
'Sydney!' He starts to yell again, not wanting to believe it. Unbelievable. Nyck just wants to make sure.
Confused she looks at the male from her age. 'Are you serious?' Nyck still calling the dog's name. He can't be.
'She is looking,' he says with allot of enthusiasm.
Her eyes roll. 'Because she is looking if I'm still here. I just said that we use sign language, trust me Nyck she is deaf.' Her hand patting the male on his back.
He chuckles, finally believing her, there is no reason to doubt it. 'How do I call her then?' Daley loves the sign, thought it was genius when she came up with it.
'Shooting Spiderwebs.' What? Nyck looks confused at her this time. Hoping she isn't kidding because then it would look stupid when he tries. He points his hand towards Sydney with his two middle fingers folded. He starts to chuckle when she comes running over, somewhat surprised. 'I told you.'
'Why Spiderwebs?' He gives the treat to the dog, that he just got from Daley.
'Because you've gotta make it a little fun.' And no one makes that move every time so she won't be running to everyone, not that she ever would.

She is unbelievable, Daniel shakes his head. Daley is chilling with her legs on the table, thinking about allot of things, as her head movies on the beat of the music that's playing in the paddock. Sydney lying underneath her chair, half asleep. He starts to film with his phone. 'Can I have your water bottel?' He doesn't wanna throw his, it's heavy and harsh.
'Let me film.' Michael and Daniel switch phone and water bottle. Daniel throws the bottle with a bow towards Daley, hitting the side of her leg; not wanting to hurt the female.
Again the female doesn't jump. Just confused, as she gets woken out of her thoughts. 'Oooh and another fail of Daniel Riccardo!' The three of them are all smiling. Daley grabs the bottle and throws it back to Daniel, but a little too low and not as careful as Daniel did. 'Right in the rose!' Daniel falls down on the ground, it didn't even hit him hard, he could stop it with his hand slightly before it could actually hit his nuts. With a hand in front of her mouth she tries to hide the smile a little, but the dimples expose her. Quickly she gets up to check on him, crouching down next to him. Sydney standing too, watching her boss, but stays at her spot. 'I'm sorry,' she giggles, her hand on his shoulder. She looks up at Michael, who is smiling behind the camera, still filming. She feels bad for Daniel, that wasn't her intention.
'I'm fine.' Still pretending he is in a lot of pain, changing his voice a little. 'Imma need a kiss.' She chuckles and looks away for a second. Of course wants one.
'You wish.' If they weren't in public maybe. She stands up again and reaches out her hand, wanting to help him up. He takes it.
'You've gotta find a better way of scaring me though.' She smiles before turning around with a little hop in the air, she walks back to her seat, she tells Sydney to lie down again.
'Thought your father raised you different.' Her legs back on the table, finding it's a comfortable way to sit. Her father would encourage her though. That's just Tobias.
'Daniel.' She waits a second before she raises her middle finger with a fake smile. Daniel chuckles. He loves her for that, it's classic Daley. Who also can't hold back an actual smile. The more she thinks about tomorrow, the more nervous she gets, the official car reveal.. if everything goes as planned. The virus getting closer and closer everyday.
It would be a sad thing if the season couldn't start, but better if things are getting out of hand.