P14. "Perth"

'We're gonna have fun here, together.' Daley is leaning against Marcus, who is leaning against a table. Daley can tell he is jealous of Daniel, and he should be. Marcus looks down at his girl.
'I know.' His hand moves over her hair. They both lean in for a kiss.
'I'm gonna show you the Aussie way of Christmas, you're gonna love it.' This is the first time Marcus is coming to Australia during Christmas, he is exciting, but also not because they are staying at Daniel his place. The person he dislikes the most at the moment, he has seen him flirting with his girl.
'Can't wait.'

'You know the offer still stands.' Daley slightly jumps from Daniel. She is watching how her father and boyfriend are talking to each other in the yard.
'I bet it is.' She quickly smiles at Daniel. 'Your place is alright, if you don't come here often why change it?' She loves his house, a big farm, allot of space. If it was her house it would've looked allot different, it's very manly. But that's obvious, cause he's one.
'It's nice to have a place that really feels like home, it doesn't always feel like that.' He loves his farm.
'Maybe one day.' She touches his torso for a second before leaving, to her sister who is in her room with her son. Daniel can tell she is distant. But she only is that way because of the temptation.

'Sir can I talk to you?' Marcus asks Tobias, who has been very distant with him after what Marcus did. He wants to get things cleared before he's gonna marry her. They enter the big yard. 'I can't help but feel this space between us, it's not like we used to be. And that's my mistake, I know that and I'm sorry. I want us to be alright before I marry your daughter.' Tobias can't help but notice the way he talks. He can tell he means it legit. He thinks it's good Marcus comes to him to talk. That's how it's supposed to be.
'I appreciate it son, I really do. But she is my little baby and I don't wanna see her hurt. I'm sure that you won't hurt her again.' Marcus gets a bit scared by the way he looks. It's so direct and strict.
'I promise I'll try.' Tobias shakes his head.
'Don't try mate, promise you won't.'
'I promise Tobias I won't hurt your daughter again, she is the love my life. I couldn't wish an better woman to be my future wife.' She is too good for him. Tobias knows Daley cheated on him too, only a couple months ago. But he won't tell him that, she told him she is gonna try and Tobias believes that. As long as she is happy, that's all that matters.
'Make her happy.' A strong pat on the side of his arm. Marcus nods.

'Marc you're hurting me.' Marcus tried to be nice to massage her, but it isn't working out. The metal still attached to her bone hurts sometimes, but not enough to take it out. Marcus stops and leaves inside. Marcus feels like an outsider, the two Aussie families who go way back. Daley can tell something is bothering him. Quickly she moves her chair backwards and follows him. 'Marc come here.' Their arms wrap around each other. 'I didn't mean it like that, I'm sorry.' But in her eyes she didn't actually said anything wrong. His hands resting on her butt.
'I know. I just feel a little distant from everyone.' Daley doesn't want that.
'You're fine, don't worry.' Marcus hands slowly move to the top of her shorts. Daley softly smiles. 'What are you doing?'
'I want you.' His lips in her neck. He wants to do a quick one.
'Marcus,' she giggles. 'Not here.' His hands slips in her pants.

'Pool time!' Is being yelled and before Daley knows it she is in the pool, with all her clothes on. She isn't the only one, her brother too, he tried pushing Marcus in but he failed.
'Dick head,' she says to Daniel before he jumps in himself. But not much later they all get out, Marcus still on the side of the pool.
'Didn't knew you had curls?' Daniel never noticed, not even when they were in the shower. How come I didn't?
'Yeah well you never saw me with wet hair before so.. but isn't it obvious?' All her family members have curls, her mom, her father, her siblings; it's obvious she has them too.
'Alrighty never mind.' Towels are given. Daley smiling shakes her head. Marcus wraps his arm around Daley.

'Wake up Day-day.' Daley gets woken up by her father. She moves the palm of her hand in her eye.
'Dad? What time is it?' She is confused, why is she waking her up. It's not Christmas morning yet. Today is their first full day here in Perth. Does he know the word jetlag?
'8 AM.' No he did not wake me up at this time. She finally opens her eyes, her father slightly hanging over her, like old times.
'Fuck dad, why did you wake me up?' A smile curls on her fathers lips.
'It's gym time. Get yourself ready.' Daley totally forgot. It's a tradition of when they were younger, doing a workout every holiday, in de morning. Not every morning and not that you can really can call it a workout; they're simple exercises and goofing around. A soft sight leaves her mouth. She was not prepared for this.
'I'm coming.' Now she only notices that her father is in gym clothes. He kisses her forehead before leaving the room. He is a weird ass dude. The room is filled with light, the curtains not holding much back. Her fiancé still asleep next to her. Daley gets out of bed.

Who- Are they doing a workout? The whole family Banks outside in the sun doing a workout. Even Vince is there, trying to copy what they are doing. Daniel can't help but chuckle.
'Can I join?' All eyes on Daniel, who is just in some shorts.
'Of course mate.' Tobias is enthusiast. 'High knees!' Daniel's eyes meet with Daley, who rolls her eyes but has a smile on her face. They all follow the big boss. Neither one, other than Tobias and Daniel, feel like doing it. But they are all here, secretly like it a little.