P4. "internet"

Daley opens the door to her apartment, Sydney's tail moving, happy to see her boss again. And Daley is happy to see her again. She missed her allot. Daley sits down on the ground, Sydney jumping around, giving her kisses.
'Welcome home.' Surprised Daley looks up at her fiancé. She was not expecting him here.
'Hi.' She gets up and hugs him. 'How was work?' She asks before kissing him. It's only 9 but Daley is exhausted, flying a whole day is hard.
'It was good, did you enjoyed the weekend?' She did, allot, but she also feels guilty. To what she did to him, but he can't figure out.
'I did. Seeing my family again, I've met some old friends from my papa; it was nice.' Marcus is happy she had a good time.
'Good. You wanna order some food?' She nods. She didn't ate much yet and she is hungry. Marcus hugs her again, squeezing her butt. 'I missed you.' A kiss on her head.
'I missed you too.'

Daley pushes her fiancé away. All she wants to do is sleep, she is too exhausted for sex.
'I'm tired, tomorrow.' She turns around, her back facing him. A soft okay, he is disappointed, but he also had a good time yesterday, so he also doesn't mind.
'Night.' Daley says it back. A tear falls down on the pillow. Disappointed at herself. Why did I had sex with Daniel? I betrayed Marcus. But she doesn't get how Marcus didn't felt this way, when he did it. Denying it too, when he finally told her she already knew, she heard it from her friends. She wants to tell Marcus what happened, but she knows she can't. She'll loose him, something she doesn't want. Yes she had sex with Daniel before, but she and Marcus weren't a couple at that time.

Daley wakes up from noise, coming from down stairs in the living room.
'Morning sleepy head.' Marcus says as he takes the stairs up to the open bedroom. Suited up, ready to go to work.
'Morning handsome.' Marcus crunches down, being on Daley her height.
'I'm off to work, I've let Sidney out already.' Daley fixes his blonde hairs a little.
'Thank you. Good luck today.' They kiss and then Marcus leaves. With a soft smile she turn around in bed. Everything is back to normal, let's forget about Daniel as much as we can.
Daley reaches out for her phone, after she did a little thinking, reading her notifications. Daniel isn't easy to forget, he has sent her a insta dm.

danielricciardo

G'day Daley! You searched me so I thought why not search you, wondering what your second name is.. Also couldn't find your insta but found this insta, hopefully this is yours. You were gone in the morning, was a little sad when I woke up. You probably went off in a rush, that made you forget a very important object.. you can pick it up at my place or I could drop it off :) it's up to you
I had a lovely time ;)

Daley catches herself smiling at the message. No, don't smile. She is not sure if she is gonna answer now, he sent the dm 3 hours ago. She has to answer.

Hello mr. Ricciardo, I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there doesn't work someone with that name at this company. I have no idea what you're talking about. But so I've read you had a lovely night ;) guess you have to continue searching for that special lady (or man of course). Have a good day! If you ever need a home makeover or advise you can always send a mail or give us a call.
Greetings Sydney

She had to do it this way. Daley is trying to forget him and continue with Marcus. She gets out of bed, ready to start the day. Her last day free and then it's back to business. She is gonna do some basic house hold stuff, cleaning, do groceries, washing, because Marcus has done none, some more cleaning. But first gym time, that's how she wakes up in the morning if she doesn't have something to do in the morning. 

A smile on Daniel's face when he has a message back. He isn't gonna open yet, he'll wait a couple minutes. He knows it's early in the morning in New York. "Sorry to disappoint you", is making him curious though. Is she playing with me or is it serious? It has to be her. He has read her name on the site. DB design, Daley Banks. There are all types if signs on the site. He knows she has a dog, she told him, the site also tells it. Sydney is deaf, a declined PTSS dog; who loves to come along if you agree. Daniel his eyes move over the dm. A big smile on his face when he reads the message. He is stupid but not that stupid, but he is happy to play along. Using her dogs name too. Daniel is laughing out loud.

G'day Sydney, that's disappointing to hear, I was convinced she worked here. I'll continue my search. I'll think about the makeover.
Greetings Daniel

He looks up the site again. Everything links to Daley, it's in NY, a current project in the motorsport. He is gonna give her a call, but when he is at contact, a message on top of the site. She isn't available through the phone today, he can mail her, but he doesn't wanna. He is gonna give her a call. Probably later today. He could also sent Parker or Harper a message, he does have their phone numbers. But this way is more fun, for him.

Daley gets her work-phone out of her backpack when it rings. Not so sure if she is gonna pick up, it's her free day after all. She can pick up, she is just doing some groceries in Target. Quickly she connects the phone to her AirPods.
'Hello with DB design, this is Daley.' Her beautiful voice fills his ear. It is her, he knew.
'Hello with Daniel Ricciardo.' Fuck. Daley moves her hand through her hair, she fucked up. 'I though there wasn't anyone working with the name Daley.' Daniel smirks.
'Yeah well I'm an intern.' She shakes her head, disappointed at her self. Of course he figured out. Daniel softly chuckles.
'I'm not stupid, pretty lady.' A soft smile on her face, her cheeks blushing a little. 'Everything at your site shows that it is you, you know that right?' Yep, she does. She totally forgot it for a second. 'Butta I was just calling to make an appointment with you.' Daley is surprised by his words.
'An appointment? For your bedroom probably.' Daniel smirk, good idea.
'Nah just messing with ya, you know why I am calling.' Daley grabs some pasta from the ail and puts it down in the shopping car. The bra, of course she knows.
'Daniel we can't do this anymore, I'm serious. They were both mistakes, from my side. Keep the bra, do what ever with it. I need to go I'm getting lunch with my fiancé.' She has to lie, to make him stop. He can tell she is serious, which disappoints him. He thought he may have had a small change.
'Alrighty. Enjoy your lunch.' A short silence. 'Bye.' A soft bye leaves her mouth. She hopes he isn't mad, but there is no other way. Daniel does understand her, he is making her relationship complicated, it's a bad thing to do. He will stop, probably.