P12. "New team"

What is he doing here? Daniel sees Daley walking hand in hand with Marcus. He had some contact with Daley when she was in the hospital, from Parker he figured had an accident. It scared him, he saw some pictures from the spot, when he searched it on the internet. Something Parker didn't told him is that Daley her boyfriend was coming along to the race, he could've warned me.
'Don't be too obvious.' Confused he looks at his trainer.
'What do you mean?' Michael and Daniel continue walking. Of course Daniel knows a little what he is talking about, but he doesn't wanna admit.
'Your face dude. You're in love.' Daniel shakes his head smiling. He isn't. Even though that's what he said to her.
'No we're just having sex, I don't love here.' Michael doesn't react, but if he only could see his own face. 'Ok, maybe I do like her.' Allot. More than he would've ever imagined. A smirk on Michael his facing, giving his friend a push.

There is this secret rivalry going on between Marcus and Daniel. A tension. Both wanting the beautiful woman for them selfs. Daniel knows Marcus has an advantage. 'Had some interviews yet? You're famous now Tobias Banks.' He shakes his head smiling. Classic Daniel.
'Who doesn't want me on the camera? I'm having some more after lunch, I'm just as busy as you are.' He believes that, a new team, it's exciting, he is excited.
'Of course.' Daniel turns to Daley. 'And you, you know some more about the sport yet?' Daley points her finger at herself, fake confused.
'Me? You're talking to- well let me tell you- no.' Daniel chuckles, he is not the only one. She is adorable. Jealousy hits Marcus, he is talking to his lady.
'Daniel.' Daniel turns around to meet Harper with a little boy on her hip.
'This must be little Vince.' He moves his finger over his stomach before giving Harper a hug. Marcus is happy she came, interrupting Daniel talking to his future wife.

'Daniel you've gotta stop. I can't do this. You don't know how hard it is.' To not be able to grab your face a press our lips together. 'You can't keep sending these texts. Go to Jessica, not me. We have a wedding date set, I wanna be a loyal wife.' The tone of her voice, desperate. It breaks his heart to hear her like that, but it also breaks his heart cause she really doesn't want him anymore. Or at least she is trying to. But Daniel will be the grownup man this time. Daniel nods. 'I understand. Jessica and I are officially over though.' Oh. She didn't knew.
'I'm sorry.' Daniel quickly shakes his head with a soft smile.
'Don't be. It was my own fault sharing the bed with her again. Congratulations our your date, I'm happy for you.' But his expression tell something different.
'What are you doing here?' They both looked shocked at Marcus, both not expecting him. Where did he came from?
'I'm here for Parker, I saw her in the lobby, wanted to make a chat. But I'm leaving.' Daniel gets up and leaves to the elevator, while texting Parker, asking which room he is in.
'What did he told you to make you upset?' Daley shakes her head.
'Nothing, he told me his nephew wasn't feeling that well, felt sorry for the little boy,' she quickly makes up. Marcus believes her right away. 'You're not jealous, are you?' Quickly he shakes his head. Be she can tell he is. 'You don't have to be. I love you and I'm all yours.' Their hands are holding.

'Speaking for all of us, we're all really proud of him. The things he sacrificed to get the team here. It has always been a dream of his, secretly also from our grandpa, to have a Formula 1 team. Probably a dream of lots of people. But he made his dreams come through, he worked hard, you know it's very exciting and encouraging. It's important to try to make your dreams come true.' Like she needs to do. Her dreams of Daniel and herself, she has daydreamed about it allot. Like she saw the future with Marcus when she was younger, but now she is dreaming about Daniel. And he can't say he isn't doing it too.
'And does any of you have an input in the team?' We all nod.
'The name,' Parker says. One of the view words he has said. They all giggle.
'I've been doing some of the communication and she has done the looks of the car and clothing, stuff like that.' Now Daley has been really busy on designing a motorhome. Which she is very excited about. She can easily handle two/three assignments at once. Now she has the motorhome and the family Curry's house, both not allot time pressure, yet. But she now also has her arm so it isn't as easy as she'd hoped. Ayesha told her to take her time and that there is no rush, which Daley thought was sweet of her to say, she even sent her flowers.
'Can you tell anything about the car?' She opens her mouth, but almost explaining the full look of the car.
'I almost did, but no. You'll have to wait.' It really almost slipped out of her mouth.
'That's disappointing. Parker don't you have anything you did in particular?' The sister know Parker doesn't really like this, but it's good for him.
'Other than the name? I've supported him, but no.' Daley can tell it's making him slightly nervous. He just isn't quite the talker when he is around strangers, he has never been in his 25 years of living.

Daley is on Instagram watching stories to repost on the race team account, it's been mentioned by a couple hundred people. The followers are rolling in. Wtf1official, the video they cut out, she repost it and add some texts; "the big boss was very happy that she told it.. uh-m". Tobias asked if Daley could control the social media when she is at a race, he wants her humor, he loves her humor. Because it's his. He knows when she is not there someone else has to do it but he has time for that. Daley loved the idea and loves to help.

"There he is, driver number one in his natural habitat @nyckdevries". Daley made a video of Nyck driving out of the garage. Marcus is looking for his girlfriend at the paddock, he thinks she should take some rest with her arm. But Daley is feeling fine and has allot of energy. She needs to discuss something with her father about the announcement of driver number 2.