P16, fight

'You, sit down and listen.' Tobias scares Marcus, who follows the instructions. Marcus knows he's fucked but also doesn't give a shit. 'I ain't taking this, maybe my daughter is, but I ain't. If you're ever hurting her again, you're done Marcus, I mean it. You ain't gonna marry her then - I'll make sure of that, no matter what it takes.' Tobias is furious, the vain in his neck showable. 'You asked for my forgiveness, which I gave you, but you already fucked it up - it didn't took you long. I'm gonna be normal to you for Daley, but don't ask me for anything cause you ain't gonna get it.' Tobias walks away, not wanting to face the male any longer. He is not right for my beautiful daughter.

'Mini Ricciardo.' By those words Daniel knows exactly who it is, it's what Tobias called him when he was younger. But his tone he isn't so sure about, unable to tell if it's gonna he good or bad. But then again he doesn't know what he did wrong. He makes his way to the elder male. 'Take a seat. I need a chat with you.' Oh no, that ain't sounds too good. Slightly hesitant he takes a seat.
'You're scaring me Tobias,' he jokes. But his tone does scare him a little, making him a little insecure. The chuckle leaves his mouth assures Daniel a little.
'No worries, ya alright.' A big load of his chest, I did nothing wrong. 'It's about my daughter.' His beautiful daughter. 'What do you think?' Things are bothering Tobias.
'What do I think of what?' Daniel no clue what he is talking about.
'The engagement.' He legit is asking me this? 'Their relationship.' Daniel knows he can speak the truth, open up to the man. It's something that he wanted to do, but couldn't find the right moment. Guess now is the time.
'You're really asking me this?' Tobias nods.
'I wanna know, from your point of view - as you know what. But also just things you've seen and noticed about my baby.' Knowing Daniel knows thing he doesn't.
'Well, I think she's very beautiful, sweet and funny. She deserves better, but if she's happy with Marcus she should marry him, I can't stop that.' How much he wants to, he can't.
'Very political.' Chuckles leave both their mouths. 'You think she is happy?' Tobias is curious about his opinion.
Daniel his shoulders lift up. 'I dunno, she says yes. I've seen different tho, Marcus doesn't deserve her, he's hurting her - mentally and physically.' Yeah, Tobias isn't happy about that. A short silence. 'If she is happy, I don't think she would've slept with me.'
'You're right. I know she needs to learn from her mistakes, but there is a line that he's so close from crossing.' Just thinking about the things Marcus does can make Tobias furious. 'I see this thing in her eyes when she is around you, not that I want to give you hope or so cause I don't know what she feels. And maybe she is really happy with him.' But they both highly doubt that. Who wants constant fighting? 'I'm so done with him, I don't want them to marry; don't tell Daley that tho.' Daniel smiles, he'll keep his secret.
'My mouth is shut.' They both smile. Tobias is gonna tell Daley how he feels, when they're back, not now. Daniel wanted to tell him about the fighting, but he already knew.
Tobias stand up. 'If I was the one who could pick her man, it would've been you.' His hand on Daniel his shoulder from behind before he walks away, truly meaning it. But then again Daniel constantly traveling and drinking, when there is a positive outcome at a race, is something that scares him. As he doesn't want his baby daughter to be cheated on again.
Those words gives Daniel a little hope in some way, maybe Tobias will do a word for him.

'Where are you going?' Looking up at Marcus as she stops cutting fruit. Together with Grace and Michelle she is making a fruit bowl. Which she is really excited about, fruit bowls are always good.
'None of your business. You're not my mom right?' He speaks irritated, he can't wait to go home. Daley her eyes widen, looking down; whatever. Marcus disappears, ready to disappear for a couple of hours. Michelle and Grace look at each other, both noticing the swings in their relationship, but not wanting to ask about.
'You alright?' A sight leaves her mouth, feeling the tears coming, but she doesn't wanna cry.
'I'm so done with him. I'm not the one apologizing first when it ain't my fault.' As she has done it way too many times, she can't even remember when he was the first one to apologize. It's his turn now.
'Then don't, no matter how hard that's gonna be.' Grace wants to open up, tell her he isn't the right one for her, but she stays shut. Not wanting to make her cry, seeing she is struggling. They smile at each other.

Slowly their lips separate from each other, Daley her eyes still closed. But Daniel his eyes has already opened, he can't read her. He knows what he is doing is wrong and that he can't keep on playing with her feelings, but she is doing the same to him. He can't push away those feelings he has towards her. Marcus is not far away, doing whatever to get his anger out.
'Why do you keep on doing this to me Daniel?' He looks her into her beautiful eyes. She can't love two man at the same time, she knows that. Having to pick one, and honestly the person sitting in front of her is winning.
'I am sorry.' A soft smile on his lips. He feels sorry for her, he does. If her fiancé would've walked in on them kissing, it would've been over for the couple; Marcus his suspicion would've been confirmed. He also wouldn't been scared start a fight.
'I hate my life,' briefly leaves her mouth. Why is life so hard? She thought she had a perfect life until all the drama happened. Something Marcus started, the person she is telling herself she is still in love with.
'Don't say that.' His arms around her. Daley scans the tattoos on his thigh, as her arms wrap around him too.
After a short silence she speaks: 'I am gonna marry him Daniel, I have my dress, the location is there. It's all sorted.' A silence. 'I'm sorry.' Daley gets out of his grip and enters the house. A tear slipping down her cheek, she doesn't wanna cry. Am I making the right choice? Yes, right?

Startled Daley wakes up from stumble in the room. What time is it? 'Marcus?' The bed dents in next to her. 'Where have you been?' She is tired, but worried. It has to be late. Waking her up in her deep sleep.
'Out. Go back to sleep, I'm fine.' A kiss on her head. Daley can tell he is drunk and can smell the alcohol, but she lets it rest. It's none of her business, according to him. By then again she doesn't care what he did, it's probably nothing good. In the morning they'll talk, little does she know it's only three hours away from 8. Slowly Daley dazzles away again, but the sleep is not as good as it was before.
Marcus has no regrets from anything he did tonight, knowing what he has done will break the female's heart once again. Not that he is gonna tell her he slept with two girls tonight. No regrets at all.

When Daley enters the bedroom, she sees Marcus is still asleep. She'll wake him up after she has taken a shower. There was a family morning stretch again this morning, it was lovely and allot of fun. Daniel had a beautiful view with her only wearing a sports bra and tight shorts. She enters the bathroom after she has gathered clothes she is gonna wear. She looks at herself in the mirror. No makeup on her face, frizzy curly edges, tanned skin, freckles and a big scar on her collarbone. Is there something wrong with me? Am I not sexy enough for him? Daley sights before she undresses herself. Bringing herself down from her happy mood.

'Babe?' Through the glass she sees Marcus enter the bathroom. What does he want? Looking like he has a good hangover. She softly smiles at him as she continues to soap herself. While in the meantime Marcus starts to undress and he joins her under the shower. 'I wanna apologizes for yesterday. I was being stupid. I'm sorry.' She is happy to hear those words leaving his mouth and also that he is saying it before she is apologizing. She just doesn't wanna fight. When she looks into his eyes a little too long, if makes Marcus nervous. Not sure if she's is gonna except his apology. But then she starts to smile.
'I accept, but please not again.' He shakes his head, wrapping his arms around her. Daley knows she shouldn't be accepting his apology anymore. He has done it too many times. 'Sex isn't gonna fix it tho, you stink.'

A tear falling down her cheek from laughter, having trouble to breath. She isn't sure why she is laughing so hard. Maybe it's Daniel dancing weird and singing ugly, you can't even call it singing it's more yelling. Her brother has come out of his shell too, being weird too; it's an influence Daniel has. Daley was singing too, but she can't anymore, it's too difficult. She had some amazing days here, but also had some bad moments, that she really wants to forget. But she is happy she can finish this with happy moments.