P3. "I can't"

The lights go out. Tense the family is watching the tv. Daley searching for the yellow car from Daniel. He is the one she cares about the most, she doesn't know the other guys.
'No!' Is being called. Daley sees something flying off his car. She is confused, how did it happen?
'Not again.' Her father is disappointed. He feels sorry for the bad year Daniel had last year. He is an amazing driver and he needs to show that.

'Poor Danny boy.' He retired. Daley knows he had a bad year last season, but that's all really.
'You need to make someone happy this afternoon.' Parker whispers in her ear. With one eyebrow raised she looks at him. I do not.
'Fuck you.' She raises her middle finger. Parker smirks. She doesn't need to make anyone happy, no one but herself.
'Fuck someone else you mean.' She rolls her eyes, ignoring her brothers stupid comment. Daniel appears on the screen. He looks so sad, what makes her feel so sorry for him. Her heart breaks a little seeing him like that. His home race too. Parker can tell by the look on his sisters face she is thinking. He thinks they suit well together. Much better than Daley and Marcus. Marcus is a dickhead, even more after what he did to her. Parker still can't believe she forgot him and that they are getting married now. He has to set Daley and Daniel up.

Their bodies separate. 'It wasn't your fault.' A soft smile on her face. Daniel starts to smile too, she has no clue what she is talking about. He likes it. But that face, it's innocent and adorable.
'It was his fault.' Daley turns to her brother. That was not nice of him to say, she wanted to stay positive.
'Ah thanks mate.' Parker smiles.
'I'm just telling the truth.' He shrugs. Daniel knows that, he doesn't mind. Life is hard sometimes. Daniel wraps one arm around the 4 years younger male.
'And I appreciate that.' Daniel checks Daley out, she is wearing a cute dress, her sexy tanned legs showing. He is ready to rip her dress off and fuck her so hard. But he can't, because she is engaged.. fucking engaged.
'Stop checking my sister out.' But Parker actually doesn't mind. He wants them to get together, Daniel is much better than Marcus.
'But look at her mate.' Daniel smirks. He would love to see her skirt fly up a little, that would be amazing. His thoughts make him smile.

His lips touching her skin, making it tingling. She hates, but loves the feeling.
'Daniel, I- I can't.' Daniel is disappointed, hearing those words. He looks into her beautiful eyes. Oh fuck it. Fuck Marcus. Daley presses her lips against his. Daley taking off Daniel's shirt breaks the kiss, but they continue the passionate kiss, moving closer to the bed. Quickly their clothes are spread around the hotel room. Daley bites her lower lip when he enters her without a warning, her back arching a little. There hasn't been much teasing going around, but neither of them really cares. Moans filling the room from the both of them.
'Fuck Daley.' Best way to get rid of his frustration, Daley knows that too and she doesn't care. Daley pressing her nails into his back, leaving marks. It's just Daniel and Daley, making sweet sweet love, no one else. Marcus not even on her mind once. Sweat is starting to break loose a little.
Daniel lays down next to Daley, he is tired. Her lips against his torso.
'Is all your frustration out?' Innocent eyes look at him again. She is beautiful. His hand moves over her hair, moving some hair behind her ear.
'Yeah nah, kinda.' More kisses on his torso. She does something to me, this isn't just sex. Daley her hand moving over his lower part. Daniel opening his mouth a little. 'Daley,' he moans. Daley moves on top.

'Don't look me up.' Daniel moves his hand in front of her phone. Both smiling. Daniel is still tired, he wants to sleep, but also wants to spent time with Daley. Last time she was gone in the morning.
'Why not? I'm curious.' She turns around, her back facing him.
'Ask me, I'm right here.' She knows, but she doesn't care.
'Just tell me if it's true, Daniel Joseph Ricciardo.' An adorable second name. Softly smiling Daniel shakes his head, turning around too, looking over her shoulder at her screen. A video, Daniel his Renault commercial. They both watch the video, Daniel hasn't seen it himself. 'I love that song.' That's from another commercial, right? She doesn't know which one.
'Oh thanks, definitely the best part.'
'Definitely.' Daniel tickles her. 'No! Don't.' She grabs his hand.
'No?' She turns around, looking serious at him.
'No.' A smirk on his face, makes Daley scared to let go of his hand. She hates being tickled. She continues on her phone.
'Not true, it's more.' She shakes her head. Earning the third most money in the sports, Sebastian and Lewis standing above him. £26.5 million, that's allot.
'Yeah right Sherlock.' She continues scrolling through the pictures. 'Allot of smiley faces.' A photo catches her eye, him drinking out of a shoe. 'That's gross.' Daniel chuckles.
'It's actually pretty nice.' She turns her face to him. He is lying, that can't be nice. Daniel loves the face she is pulling. A message pops up on her screen, her mood changes. It's Marcus, asking when she is coming home. She moves the text away. 'You can answer you know?' Daley shakes her head. Not now, it's just the two of them now.
'I'm guessing Red Bull was your former team?' There are allot of pictures with him in Red Bull clothes.
'You guessed right, well done.' Daniel smiles, saying it very sarcastically.
'Asshole.' Daniel wraps his arm gentle but tight around her naked body.
'I'm tired,' he softly says in her ear, he closes his eye. Softly Daley starts to giggle.
'Young Daniel was funky.' Daniel opens his eyes again, seeing his younger self on the screen. He clicks the picture away.
'I'm better looking now, if you wanna look at me, turn around.' Another message from Marcus. She locker her phone screen and turns around, facing Daniel. His eyes closed again. Her hand moving through his fluffy hair, makes him more sleepy. I can't do this, I should be loyal to Marcus, I love him. We are getting married. This is the last time sharing the bed with Daniel. She has to be determined. The top of her nail moves over his skin, leaving a ticklish feeling, but it makes him even more sleepy.

Her lips softly touch his cheek. Daley has to go, she can't spend the night here. It's late, 2 AM. She waited until he was asleep, like last time. It's easier when sneaking off, no one is there to stop you. 'I'm sorry,' she whispers. Carefully she gets out of the bed, not wanting the wake up the adorable man from his much needed sleep. She gathers her clothes, everything except her bra, she can't find it. 'Damn it,' softly leaves her mouth. The light she doesn't wanna turn on, because he'll wake up. It's whatever. She puts on her dress, panties, socks and shoes. Her hair she ties up in a messy bun, lastly she grabs her phone and bag before leaving the hotel room; carefully closing the door. A softly sight leaves her mouth. She tries convincing herself that what she did was bad and that Marcus is better for her. It's more structured, he doesn't has to go away race weekends. He has a normal 9 to 5 job, in New York.