Chapter 5

Proceed with caution...

Clover jolted awake from her spot on the ground, her heartbeat quickening as an effect of Linny's scream replaying in her head. Her upper body thrashed upwards as she tried to catch her breath, hitting the top of her head on the hard surface next to her while doing so.

"Bloody fuck," she swore under her breath as she groaned while clutching her head and sitting upright.

She blinked and looked around as if trying to remember where she was. And as soon as her eyes landed on the engraved stone she was now sitting in front of, the memories came rushing back. She had wandered over to the cemetery to visit her sister when she wasn't able to fall asleep last night. Clover let out another stream of obscenities when she felt something trickle onto her hand from where she had hit her head.

She was about to grab her wand and cast a healing charm when her eyes briefly glanced over her watch, her eyes widening in panic as she read the time. The numbers 10:42am shone brightly and Clover immediately sprung up from her spot. Ginny's offer bounced around in her head and she internally groaned when she realized she was 12 minutes late for her job interview.

"Fucking hell, a perfect opportunity is thrown at you and you go and ruin it by falling asleep," she grumbled to herself as she grabbed her things and casted a cleaning spell over herself in order to look presentable.

As she ran out of the cemetery, she remembered that she was in the same clothes as last night, but quickly shook that thought out of her head when she realized she hadn't seen anyone yesterday. She continued sprinting until she hit Diagon Alley, making a sharp left turn while reaching into her bag for her toothbrush and the tube of toothpaste she had stolen from The Leaky Cauldron. Clover squirted a dab onto the brush before placing it into her mouth and scrubbing harshly. She could see the colorful building she was meant to be at almost 15 minutes ago now as she spat out her toothpaste into a nearby garbage bin. A stream of water swished around in her mouth when she mumbled the aguamenti charm two times; once to rinse her mouth and again to rinse her toothbrush.

When she reached the door of the building that read Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes, she chucked everything back into her bag and straightened her outfit. Clover was too occupied with being on time and making herself look presentable to realize that the curtains were drawn over the main windows and/or that there was a sign written on the door. But as soon as she entered, she had realized her mistake.

A dark haired girl was laid out across a countertop directly in front of the door with her rich-toned thighs spread widely and her head thrown back in pleasure. Two hands were tucked under her shirt and her skirt was bunched up by the body pressed in between her legs, the body she knew belonged to George Weasley.

George Fucking Weasley, she thought as she admired his slightly toned chest that was intricately decorated with freckles and lingering scars. Her gaze slipped down from his bare torso to the trousers hanging loosely below his waist, before following the trail of auburn that led down to his-Oh.

"Shit," she breathed out when she finally processed the sight in front of her, catching the attention of the other two in the room.

Two pairs of eyes snapped over to a gawking Clover as they immediately fumbled around until their bare body parts were covered. Angelina jumped up from her position, pulling both her shirt and skirt back into position. George swore as he tucked himself back into his trousers and reached out for his shirt.

"I...," Clover opened her mouth to speak, to say anything that would calm down the embarrassment coursing through her body. But the shock still overpowered and she was left standing there with her mouth gaping open.