the supportive

Augustus was born in San Francisco. His father owned a small company in Silicon Valley and they were leading a fairly comfortable life. He has an elder brother who is also his best friend. They always have each other's back though they fight most of the time. Their brotherly bond is so strong that there's nothing they don't know about each other.

He found his happiness in hip hop which he discovered when he was ten, and he aspired to become a rapper one day. He started writing songs and composed his own music, along with practicing rap in his free time.

When he was attending Francisco Middle School, a tragedy struck their family; their father's company went under and he incurred a lot of debt. So he had to withdraw from his school and had to emigrate to his parents' hometown in South Korea. Their life changed overnight, after paying off their debts, they could barely cover the shifting expenses. They had to start their life all over again in Daegu. So his brother had to take up all sorts of part time jobs to support his father but he never once complained. Since Agustus was too young to get hired for a job, he decided to sell the songs he composed and support his family.

A couple of years passed and they managed to get back on their feet which meant that the brothers didn't have to work part time any more and could focus on their studies. But Augustus had other ideas. One night he went to his brother with his predicament; that he wants to be a song producer and for that he has to move to 'Seoul', the capital city. His brother encouraged him to follow his dreams, he said that "I would take care of mother and father. You just focus on pursuing your dream Gus. don't let your circumstances stop you from going towards what your heart desires. Go to Seoul and follow your passion. Let me warn you, it is going to be hard and we won't be able to give you much support financially, so it's you for you. But no matter what happens, never give up. Remember, I will always be there to support you and there's a home you can come back to at any time."

Couple of days after telling his parents, Augustus moved to Seoul. Like his brother said, it was a hard battle. At the age of fifteen, he had to manage everything on his own; from living expenses to school fees. He worked part time jobs apart from selling his songs to make money. He also joined underground rap battles to improve his skills.

He auditioned for becoming a song producer in a company after randomly coming across a poster on the subway, and he got in. He started training under them along with attending school. The CEO of the company, Mr. Bang, saw the potential in him and decided to make him debut as a rapper. After three years of being a trainee he made his debut under the name 'AgustD'.

Within a year, AgustD went on to become the most successful hip hop debut of the year and his album sold millions of copies, around the world. His third album topped the Billboard Charts and his concert tickets were sold within minutes; even stadiums having a capacity of thirty thousand people were completely booked.

His brother was now working as a corporate lawyer for a multinational company and their parents were no longer struggling financially, thanks to both of their sons. All of them moved to Seoul shortly after Augustus' debut and his family now runs a restaurant in one of the most prominent places in the city. Like his brother said, there was always a place for Augustus to return to and he would spend as much time as he could at home.

Augustus was planning to release a new song called '21' as a treat to his fans, commemorating his birthday. The shooting for the music video was to take place in a couple of days, so after giving final touches to the song, he left for Athens, unaware that he would no more return to the place that he called 'home'.

 YOONGI AS AUGUSTUS

 YOONGI AS AUGUSTUS