FIRST LESSON

A/N: I am terribly sorry for the late update. things weren't good but now I am fine and I hope to update regularly from now on. And thank you so much for 1K, it really means a lot to me. Thank you for acknowledging my not-so-good story and being patient enough to come this far. I love you guys to the Helix Nebula and back! Let's start off with a meme, shall we?

 I love you guys to the Helix Nebula and back! Let's start off with a meme, shall we?

credits goes to my favorite person in the world! thank you so much Mitsuya! 💖

Talking to you made the overpowering thought in Huberto's mind dissipate and he started to get sleepy, "thank you Y/n, talking to you made me feel a little bit at ease

Talking to you made the overpowering thought in Huberto's mind dissipate and he started to get sleepy, "thank you Y/n, talking to you made me feel a little bit at ease. I think I can finally sleep now", he yawned, "good night and don't stay up late too late,"

You nodded, "sure, good night huberto," you waved at him while he left.

Solitude is something you came to enjoy after years of being lonely and not to mention that this is how your overthinking tendencies commenced.

"For the first time, I am happy with the decision made by someone else about my life" you said out loud.

After all this time of loathing to do the predetermined things for you, you thought you would have hatred for the current situation too, but that wasn't the case and you knew why.

Then your thoughts drifted to the others in the same position as you are. 'How are they taking it? you wondered, 'are they also intimidated like I am?' Being the same age as you are, they have accomplished far more in their life than you could even dream of; they are smart, talented and drop dead gorgeous, like what the hell is that about?. Studying in the best universities, being the best in their field like Jean or even Venanzio. Although his profession is something not worth praising, the fact remains that he is the best at whatever he was doing. What if you, the good-for-nothing-just-burden-on-earth fall short? What if you can't keep up with them? "What if I am not enough?" you raised your voice.