Chapter 14

Elsa stood at the balcony, mouth hanging open. what? what?? all this time...  Elsa stood a little bit straighter and felt a familiar feeling for Pitch fill her. I was not friendliness though, it was hate. she hated Pitch for lying to her, for making her go aganist her own friend. she hated him more perhaps because she had fallen for his trick. She had failed to see the tricks that he was playing, and now, she wanted nothing but to pay him back.Quietly, she left to go outside.

Pitch smile seemed to grow by every passing second, a hint of victory on his face. However, it was Jack who saw Elsa's castle grow dark and dangerous. It was different this time. it wasn't fueled by fear, but by hate. the castle itself was becoming a hazard. a blizzard began to start and the air became stifly cold. this wasn't Elsa. Was it?

Elsa had never felt so angry. this wasn't like her at all.

Pitch must have felt that something was off as well because he paused and seemed uncertian for a second. But just as quickly as it had shown up, it dissapeared and a knowing smile replaced it. "Ahhh, Elsa, how are you doing on this very fine evening?" There was no kindness in his voice though. he said it as if laughing at her. Elsa approached him and made herself another Marshmallow.  "Pitch...." she muttered.then she charged, her face controted with anger of all sorts. Anger that Pitch had lied to her, anger that she was born with this curse, nobody knew.

A/N: is this a good place to stop? yeah this is probably a good place to stop.

I know, i know, before i go on a huge apology rant for not posting anything in like what a few weeks? let me just say that i am really sorry. (wait, isn't that what i said i was going to do later?) i keep forgetting about updating, especially with the fact that i have so much school work. I( keep saying that i'll try harder, but lets face it, i haven't really improved. XD i'm just really glad that nobody's gotten mad at me yet. >.>

ANYWHO, thanks for reading and if i have some grammer/spelling mistakes, I'm sorry :P  I'll fix it later probably sometime later maybe... >.>