Chapter 5

Elsa woke again, sweating as she remembered her sudden strange vision. What is going on? She wondered. Pitch? Had tried to kill her? Was this some sort of trick that Jack made? It didn’t make any sense to her; Pitch had been her childhood friend since… forever… right? She looked down at the necklace in her hands. It was just like what she had seen, just with a few scratches on it. As she held it, she felt a sense of security flood her. Curious, she looked closer. Only then did she realize the fine small details that were in it. There were ice blue jewels set in it that glowed and made her smile. On the back, just like in her vision, the name Elsa was carved in perfect, beautiful, handwriting. When she put it on the floor, she realized that the word ‘asle’ was imprinted on her hand. Apparently, she had been clutching it too tightly. She looked up at the now clear blue sky. “Jack,” she whispered, trying out the name. After she had made sure that she would never forget it, she stood up and left to go to her room. Then she set down the necklace in a box and buried her hands in her face, thinking about what just happened.

A/N: sorry for not posting in FOREVER, but I've been really busy. i think the chapters might start getting shorter from here. or at least, until i finish my current project.

sorry! :(