Untitled Part 16

Jack woke up with a start. He was in... Norths place? Two purplish eyes looked at him. Tooth smiled. "He's awake guys!" she shouted and soon, the whole group gathered around him. Tooth, Sandy, Bunny, and North all stared at him. Jack tried to sit up, but groaned in pain as the sharp pain in his side hit him. "How-" he managed to say, but was cut off by Tooth. "North had a bad feeling after you left. i think it was his tummy," she said, and giggled at the end. "So we came to find you mate! and there you were, lying on the floor!" Bunny prodded. Jack sighed a sigh of relief and relaxed. then the whole event hit him and yet again, he bolted up, groaning in pain after doing so. Everyone looked worried. "Whe-where is Elsa?" he managed. Tooth tried to soothe him. "Hey look, your still injured. Take a break and just-"

"No!" Jack interrupted. "You don't understand! I saw her, and-and Pitch was about to-" now it was Norths turn to butt in. "Whoa, wait a sec! Pitch was there?" Jack stared at him. "Of course! but Elsa..." Sandy shook his head and Tooth fidgeted. "She....."

Jack nodded eagerly. "Yes?"

"She..........."

"Wasn't there when we came."

A/N: AGGGHHHHHH WHAT IS THIS!!!!! I actually fulfilled one of my promisesssssss :D

Yay!~

Anyways, hope you enjoyed and please continue to read! (you know you want to press that like and/or comment button....) lol jk ;)

Bai!~~~