Chapter 1

Elsa walked around her ice castle, making little improvements to her ice castle as she went. Finally! She was free! Free from the people, free from hurting people. She was free from hurting people like Anna. Just thinking of her made her heart wrench. It was her fault that she had hit her in the head that one time, it was her fault that her parents died. She shouldn’t have let them go. She even had a bad feeling about it. But she had said nothing, and her parents had died. She had to control the curse, to find a way to stop herself from hurting more people. She groaned and clutched her head in fear. She didn’t notice the ice beginning to turn dark, tinting itself according to her feelings. Ice began to grow around her feet and she couldn’t help it anymore. She ran, shooting sparks of angry snow everywhere, and she quickly ran to the balcony. There, she began to calm down. Don’t let them in, don’t let them see, be the good girl you always have to be. She continued to hum to herself until finally; she looked up at the scene before her. There were ice spikes everywhere, coming out of the ground. “Oh, I’m such a fool!”  She shouted to herself as she hugged her arms. Just then, something caught her eye. There was a storm that was starting to brew, and though it wasn’t too far away, she knew one thing. That snowstorm was definitely not her.

                Jack Frost stood before Pitch. He huffed a little, for Pitch was stronger then he last remembered. Pitch laughed. “Oh Jack! How naive you are! You cannot beat me! Ooooorrrr, could you maybe be mad about what I did to your poor little friend??” Jack frowned and began to make a snowstorm. After all, Pitch was the one who had ruined her special day. And he was going to make him pay for it.

                          Flash back:

                The coronation day was going so well. Elsa was finally starting to feel like she could be a queen. “Thank you so much Jack!” She giggled as she easily made a few snowflakes from her hand. Jack smiled. He loved it when she smiled. He loved it when she sung, when she laughed, and now he finally admitted to himself that he loved her. Later that night, he kissed her. Surprisingly enough, she didn’t pull away.

                End flashback:

Jack, who was lost in the flashback, found himself touching his lips. Oh how he missed Elsa. After Pitch had ruined it for her, he had been looking for her for some time.

                   Elsa ran towards the storm. She wasn’t far now, just a little closer….

                Jack strengthened his powers and aimed his ice directly at Pitch. He had him now! Just a little longer…

                Elsa barged in just as jack threw his ice. Elsa was horrified. She saw that Pitch was going to get hurt by Jack. She looked at Jack a little closer, but before she could decide who he was, had to stop his attack. She herself blasted ice at Jacks attack, canceling the attacks out. Snow slowly and softly drifted down. Jack turned, frustrated that his hard work was now for nothing. Then he saw her. Elsa. A smile lit up his face. Surly she was aiming for Pitch but missed. Before he could say any form of a greeting, Elsa ran to Pitch. “Pitch! Are you okay?” Pitch smiled, his amber eyes glowing with a victorious look. “Yes Elsa, I am fine.” He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  note: im so excited for this fanfiction! i know that a lot of people came to read jesla fanfict, and there are small suggestions but, need to get the plot done with first.