Chapter 3 (short!) *sorry.*

Jack waited until Pitch left. He didn’t have to wait long, for Pitch left after about two minutes. Then, he quietly snuck into her castle. He must have not been very quiet because before he knew it, he heard a roar. Instinctively, he ran to a place that he hoped would be safe. Soon, Elsa came running down the stairs. “Marshmallow? What’s wrong now?” then she saw him. “Oh. It’s you.” She turned and began to walk away, which seemed to give Marshmallow the signal to throw him out. But Jack did not give up that easily. He rolled out of the way of its huge hand, which caused him to roll deeper into her palace. Elsa, who seemed to notice, stopped walking and turned around with a slightly annoyed look on her face. She made an ice wall, which started to push him out. Jack smirked, and with a touch of his staff, made the ice go away. Elsa backed off. “How…” Suddenly, her head began to throb and she fell to her knees.

            Flash back (What Elsa sees):

            “Oh -----! Thank you so much for everything!” Elsa made a controlled snowflake in her hand and laughed as it fluttered around her room. ------ just smiled and hugged her. “Good job,” he said.

            End Flash back:

            Elsa woke up on a pile of soft snow. Did I do this? She thought. Oh god, it’s getting so out of control that its works while I’m unconscious! She quickly got off to look at the damage that she had done. Only, when she got up, the floor suddenly came rushing to meet her. She groaned and looked up, where she saw someone. Jack. Jack was right next to her. “You okay?” he asked. He had a small grin on his face as he kneeled down to help her up.  Surprisingly, for some reason, she grinned back.

A/N

 Hey guys! Sorry for the extremely short chapter. I had no time but I also felt bad not uploading. Hope you enjoyed!