☆discord notification☆

I was sitting in my room leaning far back on my gaming chair with my twin sister mar laying back on my bed, that for somereson we often  ended falling asleep in together, nothing spical we were siblings so it didn't matter right? besides if we weren't I'm gay so she would have no chance, really only she knows.

Me and my sister are tight  togather with our other younger siblings  aswell, due our preants being absolutely garbage, dad drinks and hits us for no reason, mom just fights with dad and ignores us, me and mar are more of the preants  to our own siblings then our actul preants are.

Discord notfication:Dreamteam chat.

"You should see what your little crush and other best friend need baby bro" Mar teased sapnap.

I fell my cheecks heat up with blush as I open the discord notification to see what it was about, the truth is iv fallen for my best friend sice I was like 7, his name is Clay all through he likes to go by Dream online so that's what most know him by.

Dream:yo we should all met up soon like in realife.

Gorgenotafound: Yeah that's sounds good @sapnap you down?

I was taken back at first when this was brought  up due to my condition, there was no medicine that  could help it, there still running tests on me and my sister to see why we can see what others are thinking and fell with eyesight.

Sapnap: well I might have to bring my twin sister with  me😅

Dream: that's fine, we get to met the famous sister that is always in the background😆

Gorgenotfound: Yeah  that's fine with me to.

Sapnap went offline.

Alright so I may met my crush of 13 years, and best friend of like 4, nothing big just don't make eye contact, and no wired form sawpes and well be ay okay.

"They wanna met up" I said.

"I'm so comeing I wanna met your famous friends" Mar said excitly.

"Figured you'd say that" I responded.

Discord notification:Dreamteam chat.

Dream: oh BTW book the tickets to Florida 👀.

Read 1:12pm.

I get my plan tickets to Florida for me and mar for next wensday, we both needed a vacation from our crapy homelife, we love our younger siblings to pieces, its just we never got to live our own lives properly.

Me and my sister descided to go to bed early  tonight.