☆cutie☆

;Dream pov;

I fell a wight on my shoulder, to see my bestfriend asleep on my sholder.

God he's such a cutie

I quickly  swap prostions a bit, it was easy considering Mar was on the in chair and me and Sapnap were on the couch.

I was laying back down on the couch,  and I had Sapnap on my chest with my arms around him.

God what are you doing to me Sapnap?

'Wait if he falls asleep in the middle of the day... we transform into one of the forms- please be the puppy one' Mar thought.

Sapnap slowly formed into the puppy form (a human with a dog tail and dog ears/wolf).

I look up to Sapnap somehow now has wolf ears... wait is this why they don't make eye contact, because they arint full human...well they arint the only one with being a meta-human secret, as I am one to. I what the call a fallen white demon.

Well they won't know that unless I fall asleep cuddling Sappy.

The adorable little wolf on me

I started to pet to Sapnaps head, as his tail started to waging.

Fuck he's so fucking adorble.

This continues for a bit until Sapnap wakes up, he looks all around him quickly  then realized  he was on me.

;Sapnap pov;

Fuck....

I fell asleep so now I'm part wolf, and dream saw it now I diffently don't have a chance with him...

Damn it...

I fell my ears and tail go down.

"Hey what's wrong cutie" I hear   Dream Wisper into my ear.

I instely heat up with  blush and I know that, I just hide my face into dreams chest in say nothing.

"Awh.. someone's flustered" Dream teased as he petted my head makeing my tail wagged.

Why are you playing with me like this dream... w h y.