☆jealously won't help☆

;no pov;

After the tour Dream went back to the living room where Sapnap was sitting on the couch by Sapnap who ended up with his head on Dreams lap, Dream just sat there playing with Sapnaps hair, waiting for Gorge to come out.

Gorge walked  out to see Sapnap with his crush since they met, cuddling on the couch.

"Hey Gorgie" Dream said moveing his hands shown to Sapnaps legs rubbing them.

"Hey Dream~" Gorge said  with a light flirt to his voice.

Sapnap stayed slight avoiding eye contact with Gorge looking at dreams butiful green eyes, moveing the strains of hair out of Dreams face, makeing Dream smirk.

Sapnap just enjoyed the spical attention Dream was giving him and  contsly  noticed the dirty jealously looks Gorge gave him.

;Sapnap pov;

Dream pulled me soon into his lap, cuddling me even more, and marking my neck even more right infornt of Gorge.

Gorge looked like he wanted to murder me, I could tell by looks he was giveing me.

"Dreamy" I wisper loud ehnogh for Dream to hear.

"Yes puppy?" Dream wispered between marking my neck.

"Gorge his looking at us with a look like he's planing my death" i wispered kinda scred in his breath.

"Gorge you have a problem  with me and sapnap?" Dream said galring at Gorge.

"Duh" Gorge  said.

"You made it clear you liked me, so what your jealous?" Dream said as i sifted to mark up his neck.

"Isn't that obvious?" Gorge said.

"Gorge unfortunately you didn't get to Florida  first then" Mar said lughing.

"Not my fault" Gorge mumbled.

"Gorge why do you think sapnap can't walk properly" Dream said smirking  instantly.

That'd when I look Dream dead in the eyes seeing his felling at the moment.

Lust... and prossiveniss.

"Sapnap twisted his ankle or something dumb" Gorge said cockly.

"No he got fucked by me" Dream said with a devilish smirk.

Gorge shut up right then and there looking at the wall clearly pissed.

I go back to marking up Dreams neck, as Dream just stated at me with love in the eye.