☆ahh~ Daddy☆

;Sapnaps pov;

Dream figures out what was was hinting at quickly, he took me off the wall and pushed me down on the bed where I was under him.

"Somebody~ wants the demon boy to fuck him ay~" Dream  said undressing me.

My tail starts wagging, dead give away it  was what I wanted.

"Mmm so you do want it" He said sticking his tail in my ass, thrusting lightly.

"Nugh~" I mone out.

Dream looked at me with a smirk, as he took my dick and putting it in his mouth started to suck it.

"Augh~ Dreamy" I mone out slightly louder this time.

Soon his tail left my ass, his fingers goining in, fingering me felt even better then the tail.

I soon comed in his mouth he slurped it all down smirking intsly and removing my dick out of his mouth  he, now moved to marking up my neck.

"Ugh~ Da-" Sapnap started as he bit his cheeck to hid it.

"Oh~ I wanna here you Sappy~ go ahead call me Daddy~" Dream Said in a very sudactive tone.

Dream soon undressed him self interning his dick inside the puppy under him, thusting fast.

"Aughhh~ Daddy!" I mone out very loudly.

;Dream pov;

I love the nosies he was makeing t, from have pleaser from me.

I knew after this my Demon would ended up imprinting on Sapnap makeing Sapnap his puppy forever, my demon would only imprint Sapnap if Sapnap is supposed to be my soulmate.

Sapnap keeps makeing loud mones and cosently calling me daddy, telling me to go faster, the sounds Sapnap made underneath my hands.

"Fuck I'm close~" I grunt out still  fucking him as fast as I can do.

I look at Sapnap he has his eyes rolled back and letting out very sluttly sounds.

I sooner comed in him breathing heavily  after what happend, looking at the the time we went for like 6 or 7 hours.

;no pov;

Dream removed him self from puppy nap  smirking instesly, as he helped Sapnap with the clean up putting Sapnap in one of his hoodies and re dressing himself in his previous clothes laying on the bed with Sapnap smirking into back of Sapnap.

Dream hand one of his wings around Sapnap, and his tail spirled around his legs rubbing them, cuddling Sapnap after what they did.