☆proveing our point☆

;no pov;

Dream just watched the person he imprinted mark his neck happily,  he even moved his head so Sapnap had way more accibitly to his neck.

Gorge fanilly stoped looking at the wall, and looked at his crush who, was acting way to lovey with Sapnap then Gorge would like to amint, he wanted himself to be Sapnap, he was jealous, some may say he would kill for Dreams attention, and affection, that is actually true, but he didn't want to kill Sapnap just yet, he had another plan to try.

;Dream pov;

Damn Sapnap is really affectionate, and clingy, of corse I don't mind infect I find really adorble.

He had to know what I was thinking cause  he moved from my neck to kiss my lips, I instly started kissing back, I guess Sapnap is prossive over his demon.

He moved his arms around my neck, mine around his hip, as we went deeper.

It soon broke both of us breathing haveily.

We both look over at Gorge with  smirks on our faces.

"I get  it you and sapnap are inlove doesn't mean you have to make me more jealous" Gorge protested.

"Mmm good" Dream said as he looked back into Sapnaps eyes smirking more.

;sapnap pov;

Dream picked me up agin, carring me off to his room, he probably  didn't like how Gorge was looking at me or something.