☆dinner in bed☆

;no pov;

Sapnap keeps stroking Dreams tail, hear the adorble purr he let's out.

"Mmm~ puppy" Dream wispered between purrs.

"Yes Dreamy?" Sapnap said as Dreams tail spirles around his arm.

"Mind going and getting dinner well eat in here mkay?~" Dream said nipping Sapnaps ear.

"No not at all" Sapnap said as Dream got off of Sapnap pulling him up with his tail.

Sapnap quickly turned into his human self as Dream quickly  put his hood up, covering his horns and hidding his wings and tail under the sheets before Sapnap opened the door.

Sapnap opened up the door to the rest of the house, walking to the kitchen where mar already made them plates with silverware in it.

;Sapnap pov;

I see my sister made us plates, I have such a nice sister, damn I love her.

I walk back to Dreams and mine bedroom closing and locking the door behind me quickly.

When I'm safe in the room a sit the plates on the desk reforming into the puppy form.

"Dreamy~ I'm back" I call out.

Dream telported out of the bed infront of his boyfriend.

Dream and Sapnap Both took a plate off the desk eating on the bed, they soon finished, and put the empty plates back onto the  desk.

"Dreamy leg rubs please" I said as my tail started to wag.

"Yes of corse puppy"  Dream said rubbing Sapnaps legs.

And that was the last thing I rember before we fell asleep.