☆atteped suducing☆

;no pov;

The boys woke up cuddling, and they weren't in there spical forms anymore.

They hear a knock on the door.

"Mmm...who's there" Sapnap said in his sleepy voice.

"It's me Gorge I was told by Mar to wake you up" Gorges voice came through the door.

"Alright well be out soon" Dream said quickly.

"Mkay" Gorge said running  away from the door.

;Dream pov;

I look at my boyfriend who was cuddling me real close, smiling.

"Moring puppy" I say as I lift up sapnaps chill kissing him lightly.

"Moring Dreamy" Sapnap says moving his hand into my hair ruffling it.

"Want me to carry you puppy~" I asked putting my hands on his waist.

"Mmm sure~ carry me Dreamy" Sapnap said rubbing my arm with his other hand.

I quickly picked up my boyfriend carring him outside off the bedrooms, as he used his fingers to slowly un tangle my dirty blond hair with his head on my sholder.

I saw gorge in a very slutty outfit, a knew what he was up to he was trying to seduce me...

Nice try Gorge.

The only one that can seduce me easily is puppy.

Sapnap was giveing gorge a disgusted look, same with myself.

;Gorge pov;

I woke up them and ran off to get in the secert outfit I packed, well I was gonna wear when ever I got to have fun with Dream originally, but Sapnap already beat me to it, so we'll seduce him with it insted.

I was  leaning back on a wall, as Dream came out carrying Sapnap, that should be.

Me

When Dream and Sapnap saw me, Sapnap gave me a look of disqutested, Alright  I didn't care what he thought, I cared what Dream thought.

Dream looked at we with a what the fuck look, and look like he was also discussed with my outfit.

"I told you so" Mar said looking at me.

"Mar shut the fuck  up" Gorge said.

"Excuse you?" A boy in white apreed from thin air holding mar.

"And who may you be?" Dream asked confused.

"Hello you may know me as Good boy  halo" the boy said bowing to Dream.

"Oh hi Good, why you here" Sapnap said.

"You know why Sap" Good said putting his head on Mar sholder.

"Also you short boy.. imma say your Gorge right" Good said.

"Yeah" Gorge said.

"You and your oppsite are dumb and dumber, he tried that with Nightmare aswell" Good said as Nightmare also appred holding Mar.

"Can confirm" Nightmare said.

Gorge just pouted and stomed off to his room.

"Later puppy" both of the boys said disspering.

"So whats going on with you two~" z mar said seeing the two cuddling.

"Me and your brother are dateing now~" Dream said as he nipped Saps ear.

"Coragetes  babybro" Mar said. "Yoi should be careful of Gorge he has something sinister planed btw".

"Noted, thanks" Dreamnap said cuddling  on the couch.

I Can see your pain {Completed}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara