☆gorges arivel☆

A few days after the two fucked, Gorge was to arrive in Florida.

Sapnap still could bearly walk due to the fun Sapnap and Dream had, but Sapnap still wanted to go to pick up Gorge so they will have to mange hideing the fact Sapnap can't walk.

Gorge walked out with his bagged looking for Sapnap or Dream knowing what Sapnap looked like.

;Gorges pov;

I'm now in Florida, I'm cerently looking Sapnap, Dream said he would be with him, however I couldn't see anyone.

That's when I see a tall dirty blond, with a black haired male, and female look at me.

"Is that him" The female questioned the males.

"Gorgie?" I hear the tall blond say, it sounded like Dream.

"Dream?" I said as I walked closer to them.

The male with black hair pulled out his phone, and tooka Pic of me or soemthing, I get a buz from Sapnap.

"Hi Gogy" the male smirked.

I realized that was Sapnap and Dream but who was the girl.

"I'm Mar Sapnaps twin sister" the girl said looking at me.

;no pov;

The  group walked to the car, and went off to dreams house, Gorge did notice Sapnap limping, and Dream was contsly  looking over  at sapnap and acosnlling would put his  arm Sapnap for saport.

This made Gorge jealous.

Gorge as always liked Dream more then a friend, and tried to make it very obvious.

Both Dream and Sapnap knew that he liked Dream, but Dream really didn't  care he knew he liked Sapnap, and that they had a spical bound.

His demon imprinted Sapnap anyways.

They soon arrived at Dreams house where Sapnap instaly layed back onto the couch, Dream quickly  gave Gorge a a tour and showed him to his room he'd stay in and left Gorge to get unpacked.